+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just for giggles !!

Sunny_ist

Star Member
May 16, 2016
This is the fifth time I am facing this problem:

I have five express entry profiles in my "view my applications or profiles": two of them are ineligible, one is profile withdrawn, one is permanent residency and one is on which I received the invitation. My permanent residency profile appears at 4th place out of these five in this table. When I go to that page, I look directly at the 4th place because I am very curious to check if any new update has arrived, this anxiety never fails to fool me though. When page is loading, the order of lines in that table changes and usually "profile ineligible" appears at the 4th place, my heart sinks so low that I can almost f.a.r.t it out :p

Keeps happening again and again, even though, by now, I should have been accustomed to it. My anxiety is gonna give me a heart attack some day :) :D :p :p

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
thejkhan said:
Nothing funny about this. You have 2 active profiles, one of which is going to deprive another deserving candidate of an ITA.
No, one was the ita the other is the PR application. The others are expired/ineligible ee applications.

Also I have no idea how you're coping with that :p Mine has two refused work permits! I'm going to see 'refused' every time I check :p

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the fifth time I am facing this problem:

I have five express entry profiles in my "view my applications or profiles": two of them are ineligible, one is profile withdrawn, one is permanent residency and one is on which I received the invitation. My permanent residency profile appears at 4th place out of these five in this table. When I go to that page, I look directly at the 4th place because I am very curious to check if any new update has arrived, this anxiety never fails to fool me though. When page is loading, the order of lines in that table changes and usually "profile ineligible" appears at the 4th place, my heart sinks so low that I can almost f.a.r.t it out Tongue

Keeps happening again and again, even though, by now, I should have been accustomed to it. My anxiety is gonna give me a heart attack some day Smiley Cheesy Tongue Tongue
hahahahahaha been there

Sunny_ist

Star Member
May 16, 2016
kryt0n said:
No, one was the ita the other is the PR application. The others are expired/ineligible ee applications.

Also I have no idea how you're coping with that :p Mine has two refused work permits! I'm going to see 'refused' every time I check :p
Yes, that is point blank thing..I wouldn't have survived :)