+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just called the FBI: 13 weeks processing time currently.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Good news. It turns out that the FBI actually processed my 13-week-old pcc request late last week, and it was mailed-out to me yesterday, he said. So from July 14th, when they received my application, we now know that it's therefore a straight 13 weeks run until processing. Happily & coincidentally, mine'll be dated & postmarked just a couple of days after C-6 became effective on the 11th, haha; perfect timing! Anyhow, good luck to all with their Citizenship applications.

Last edited:
Reactions: technic

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Good news. It turns out that the FBI actually processed my 13-week-old pcc request late last week, and it was mailed-out to me yesterday, he said. So from July 14th, when they received my application, we now know that it's therefore a straight 13 weeks run until processing. Happily & coincidentally, mine'll be dated & postmarked just a couple of days after C-6 became effective on the 11th, haha; perfect timing! Anyhow, good luck to all with their Citizenship applications.
Yippee! My FBI pcc thing's just arrived in today's mail, fourteen (14) weeks & one day after they'd received it (i.e., signed-for-on-delivery in West Virginia). A nice manila envelope, everything all nice & official looking, dated October 12th, the day after C-6 became effective. Now going for my photos on Monday.

Reactions: avigtr