+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 28 computer-delivered test result still not available

Spaceshadow

Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys,

I took the computer-delivered test for IELTS on June 28, 2020. I emailed the test centre, and they told me it would be available this morning. However, my result is still not available online. It is my first time taking the test. Does it take this long to receive the result? Should I be worried?

Spaceshadow

Apr 30, 2017
Is that british council?

I took in ontario on june 27. Still waiting for result. Sent emails to test center but No response from test center.
The test centre is a 3rd party site. I emailed them yesterday. They replied right away and told me the result would be available this morning. Maybe the delay is due to Covid 19. But the wait is purely torture...

Pvr_ds

Jul 7, 2020
The test centre is a 3rd party site. I emailed them yesterday. They replied right away and told me the result would be available this morning. Maybe the delay is due to Covid 19. But the wait is purely torture...
Ok.

Post your update if you get any.
I will do the same.

Thanks

Spaceshadow

Apr 30, 2017
Ok.

Post your update if you get any.
I will do the same.

Thanks
I just contacted the test centre again and the reupload my result. It might be due to some technical issue that I couldn't see mu result online. I hope you will get your result soon! Good luck!

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hi, Same situation here, could you pls share online link where you were able to see results. Mine is Ontario via BC.