+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Hi Guys,

I applied for a family class application with my dependent child on Jan 18, 2023. I received a passport request today, it mentioned only my UCI number and not our child's. Do they send PPR only for the Primary applicant and the dependent included by default or does the dependent receive a separate passport request?

Appreciate your help.
Thank you
If you don’t mind me asking, what country are you from?

Reactions: diya_tj

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
Diya, do mind sharing your visa office?

I am also waiting for PPR and in my GCMS notes I can see the file appears ready for Review and assigned to the officer on May 25, 2023, and pushed due date is 30 days.

Hoping for good news before or near June 25, 2023, if the due date is legit.

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Diya, do mind sharing your visa office?

I am also waiting for PPR and in my GCMS notes I can see the file appears ready for Review and assigned to the officer on May 25, 2023, and pushed due date is 30 days.

Hoping for good news before or near June 25, 2023, if the due date is legit.
My VO is NEW DELHI. Sure, you will get that golden mail very soon.

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
Hi ,
Any response in this will be appreciated .
So I’m planning to sponsor my Spouse. I’m currently staying in India . Will be returning to Canada in next couple of months . My question is can I apply PR for my spouse while I’m here in India ?
Thanks in advance

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hi ,
Any response in this will be appreciated .
So I’m planning to sponsor my Spouse. I’m currently staying in India . Will be returning to Canada in next couple of months . My question is can I apply PR for my spouse while I’m here in India ?
Thanks in advance
Looking back at some of your previous posts, it looks like you are a PR, not a citizen. In that case, I believe you have to be in Canada during the sponsorship/PR process.

Reactions: YVR123

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
Hi everyone,

My spouse’s place of birth is different in birth certificate and passport. Is it going to be a problem?

Please let me know as I need to submit the PR spousal application soon.

Thanks

mushkat

Oct 6, 2023
Hi everyone,

Canadian sponsoring spouse in UAE

Applied 25 june 2022
I logged on the tracker yesterday and all 4 categories were completed since February 2023
London VO
Pre-arrival letter october 30 2022.

Nothing since.. anyone know what should come next. I'm new to this forum so excuse my ignorance if I missed reading guidlines