+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

November2019

Feb 26, 2021
Has anyone here received information letter about COPR but can't open the file?

Pls reply...
My application was approved recently and document status was changed to COPR on my account but can’t click it. (my situation)
You mean like that too?
I think that they’ll send a message about COPR details soon.

Reactions: Bidmar

YesCanada89

Apr 23, 2020
Hello guys! I am a June 2019 applicant whose file was transferred from Mississauga to Etobicoke office in Feb 2020 after SA. Does anyone in same boat?

Reactions: Yasha123

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hello guys! I am a June 2019 applicant whose file was transferred from Mississauga to Etobicoke office in Feb 2020 after SA. Does anyone in same boat?
I am Sept. 2019. And still nothing.. they are still reviewing my eligibility..I got SA then transferred to etobicoke..so annoying

Reactions: Yasha123

lee07

Jun 4, 2020
this is so stressful..
my file was transferred to Etobicoke in December 2019.. My file has been sitting in Etobicoke office for about 17months now.
Called the office 4months ago , and was told that all my assessment is passed and medical is expired .still haven’t been contacted to re do medical, neither have they extended my medical. Over all, I been waiting 23 months now to get an approval on my application.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
this is so stressful..
my file was transferred to Etobicoke in December 2019.. My file has been sitting in Etobicoke office for about 17months now.
Called the office 4months ago , and was told that all my assessment is passed and medical is expired .still haven’t been contacted to re do medical, neither have they extended my medical. Over all, I been waiting 23 months now to get an approval on my application.
Hi man sorry to hear that and just to make you feel better mine is sitting there two years now
So id you call etobicoke office??
Or regular call center thanks

RenitaKyada

Aug 22, 2019
Hey guys! Do any of you know how do I apply for extension of my OWP? It is to expire soon and I can’t find a link to apply online for extension. Thank you