+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

june 2011 medical

R

robin55

is there anyone else who had done medical in june 2011 for family class and waiting for reply from new delhi office????

punjabiboy

Nov 12, 2011
yeh robin as we spoke in the other forum we are in the same boat..some people i know they have already got the visa,but did your parents was in the police miltary or navi services?since they ask for police job history to my in laws,which we have sent 3 weeks ago.no news until now.

R

robin55

nope he is a doctor and they asked landing fees recipt 2 months ago even we sent it with papers in last july so now they said the file is in final review now i dont kow will they ask for anymore thing now or they will issue a visa bec medical is now only valid for 2 months...

punjabiboy

Nov 12, 2011
@Robin55
for me your pp with visa will be in your hand max 2 to 3 weeks.so you are pretty safe..best of luck buddy..

R

robin55

totally same applied in last week of nov 2006..and applied in new delhi may 2009 medical done in june 2011 our medical will aslo expire in 2 months

punjabiboy

Nov 12, 2011
i got reply from mp today.she said they are checking now that my in laws has no court case.did not do any crime .they told us that cic new delhi send you letter on march 6.we told mp yes we filled up that letter and send it back to them.then she said we really dont know how long it will take.i am not satisfy from mp at all.then she said they also has to chek that you are the real daughter of your parents.what the hell they are checking on this time..too frustrated .

jai1980

Jul 17, 2010
Hi All,

My file also processing with New Delhi CHC under family class. My medical expried in March 2012 and I have not received any response form CHC.
When I asked they replied my file in que for final review it was in Jan 24, 2012. I am still waiting. Interview was in August in which VO approved file.
I am still waiting for their decision.

punjabiboy

Nov 12, 2011
which month you did the medical last time?did you made any inquary before your medical was expire ?please tell us your timeline if its possible. thank you

R

robin55

if your medical has expired...did't u got your passports back and did't they asked for remedical????

jai1980

Jul 17, 2010
Hi All,

My medical expired in March 2012. I have not received my passport back for remedical.
My time line is:-
Applied in April 2011
Application Approved in May 2011
CHC New delhi recived file 2nd June 2011
Passport Requierment was on 15 July 2011
They schedule interview on 31 August 2011
VO approved file in interview told I will get passport in 15 W/days with visa
On 04 Oct, 2011 I received Demand Draft of 490 back and instruct me to pay it in Canada
I paid it on 5th Oct and sent receipt to CHC
I sent many email to CHC then I received responce on 24 Jan, 2012 that My application in que for final review.

punjabiboy

Nov 12, 2011
@Jai 1980
dear if you apply in april then your medical can't be expire in march coz medical validity is for 1 year.so tell us please which month you did your medical first time. thanks