+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 1st, 2014?!

KakiUK

May 18, 2014
Hi, I'm intend to apply for SP in coming days.

I heard something about Enroll Reciept that you should submit it with application 1st June,
Is Enrolled Receipt part of the JUNE1st 2014 rules change and what it means?

Thank you, Regards.

MrEnergy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am a visiting PhD student and I got an admission offer,
I intended to apply for study permit from within Canada after June, 1st
1- I didn't hear about the enrollment receipt that you mentioned, all what I know is this statement "Applicants must enrol in and continue to pursue studies in Canada. Failure to do so could lead to removal from Canada."
2- let me ask another question:
does the current "application for change conditions or extend study permit or remain in Canada as a student" work ? or it will be change after June, 1st
I found that it is updated in Feb., 2014 (in which the new regulations released), but it doesn't include the designated learning institution number that CIC mentioned in their new regulations ...
thanks !

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enroll Receipt that you should submit it with application 1st June,
It could be a receipt for a payment made for the first semester but I am not aware that such a request will be introduced since July 1.

does the current "application for change conditions or extend study permit or remain in Canada as a student" work ? or it will be change after June, 1st
Why it should be changed?
it doesn't include the designated learning institution number that CIC mentioned in their new regulations ...
Then if you apply after July 1 in your letter of acceptance from the university that number will be there I suppose.
(or ask the university for it if you already have your LOA)

MrEnergy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Regina for reply on both posts,
1- I wonder how can I enroll and pay study fees while I am not allowed to study (as a Visitor)? isn't considered as a violation?
2- the institution number should be in the application form ...
[To apply for a study permit on or after June 1, 2014, you will need to identify the institution by its designated learning institution number on the application form. This number can be found on the designated learning institution list, which will be published on the CIC website by June 1, 2014.]

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. If you are accepted to the university you may pay (on the university request) for the first semester. If you ever read the university site there are terms how they refund your payment if you do not get visa.
2. Without an acceptance letter from the university (and its number will be there) you are not able to apply fro SP.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
KakiUK said:
Hi, I'm intend to apply for SP in coming days.

I heard something about Enroll Reciept that you should submit it with application 1st June,
Is Enrolled Receipt part of the JUNE1st 2014 rules change and what it means?

Thank you, Regards.
check ur visa offices check list and follow it. I dont know where u "heard" enroll receipt but it could mean fee receipt . Since ur information is based on some rumor u should follow the checklist on ur visa office website.

@MrEnergy
please dont take over others thread start ur new tread.