+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Visitor Visa Applications

Shani143

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Applied visa with family 20 July 2022
Refuse on 3 March 2023
Hy all I want some information regarding my visa refuse due the some reason can anyone guide me what should I do now my visa refuse for 2 conditions please guide me

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as
I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income And asset

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Applied visa with family 20 July 2022
Refuse on 3 March 2023
Hy all I want some information regarding my visa refuse due the some reason can anyone guide me what should I do now my visa refuse for 2 conditions please guide me

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as
I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income And asset
Basic issue is your financials. How much funds you showed and length of stay? you need to work on your financials like more funds and next time submit assets documents if any

alex772642

Star Member
Sep 11, 2022
Not sure what you mean by ppr but I received the positive decision on my applcation, original passport request (OPR) and biometrics validity letter (BVL) on the same day indeed.