+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 17 ILSC toronto test

kamalp349

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hello,

if anyone have given test on 17 july, please reply, my test results should be out by now, but website says Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details.

Does anyone experienced the same issue?

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hello,

if anyone have given test on 17 july, please reply, my test results should be out by now, but website says Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details.

Does anyone experienced the same issue?
I gave 11th July at ILSC Toronto center and I am still waiting for hardcopy (TRF# to be precise). This is one of the worst management, even they do not respond to calls or emails, due to that I missed my 23rd July EE draw. I even went to test center and they just said they do not have any info, and asked me to drop an email, and wait.

kamalp349

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I gave 11th July at ILSC Toronto center and I am still waiting for hardcopy (TRF# to be precise). This is one of the worst management, even they do not respond to calls or emails, due to that I missed my 23rd July EE draw. I even went to test center and they just said they do not have any info, and asked me to drop an email, and wait.
But i didnt even get my results online, tf man.

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
But i didnt even get my results online, tf man.
Hello, can you see the results of your test?
I've been waiting the results of the test I took on July, 18 and see the same Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details.
I've already emailed several time to ILSC center but no answer. Very poor service

kamalp349

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I've been waiting the results of the test I took on July, 18 and see the same Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details.
I've already emailed several time to ILSC center but no answer. Very poor service
Hey man,
i still did not get my results yet, i emailed them alot of times, im gonna go there wednesday and see what they say

Reactions: SSGray

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
When did you get your results?

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
I got result on July,28th after I had visited the test centre and complained the management and they eventually re-published them.

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
Worst experience with ILSC Toronto

Exam date : 4th August
Online result : 11 th August
Sent an email if I can pickup TRF from their center. They denied and said it has been mailed to the address.

Repeated emails following up if they can provide any tracking I’d. No response

August 27th : started a new email chain regarding additional TRF . They denied and told that we can not provide more than one personal copy. If I wish they can send it to organizations by paying the additional TRF fees.

Replied with IRCC website extract that candidates needs to submit TRF with the application. Paid extra 55 cad with the additional TRF form and finally I have received it on 31st August.

These guys are not sending the TRF and force you to pay extra for additional TRF with courier fees. They charge $35 for courier and send them with regular delivery to save money.

Last edited:

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Worst experience with ILSC Toronto

Exam date : 4th August
Online result : 11 th August
Sent an email if I can pickup TRF from their center. They denied and said it has been mailed to the address.

Repeated emails following up if they can provide any tracking I’d. No response

August 27th : started a new email chain regarding additional TRF . They denied and told that we can not provide more than one personal copy. If I wish I can send them organization names and pay the additional TRF fees.

Replied with IRCC website extract that candidates needs to submit TRF with the application. Paid extra 55 cad with the additional TRF form and finally I have received it on 31st August.

These guys are not sending the TRF and force you to pay extra for additional TRF with courier fees. They charge $35 for courier and send them with regular delivery to save money.
Bro same with me, i had my exam on July 31st at ILSC Toronto. I haven’t received TRF yet. What should I do?

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
Bro same with me, i had my exam on July 31st at ILSC Toronto. I haven’t received TRF yet. What should I do?

Very poor management. I would suggest apply for additional TRF . You can do that online from their website or else visit the center.

Reactions: SSGray

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Very poor management. I would suggest apply for additional TRF . You can do that online from their website or else visit the center.
I wonder your first TRF might still be on its way lol, kindly update whenever you receive it.