+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jobs in Canada

muhandabdul

Sep 24, 2014
Hi
I'm from Iraq, I have experience in the field of Computer more than 18 years of maintenance programs and desktop software design and software to count and ICDL program and the teaching of mathematics and education play the machine piano experience that I have a distributor between 3 years in Iraq after 1992 and a year in Jordan from 1999 and the time remaining in the The Emirates so far.
What is needed is the opportunity to work in Canada
This thank you very much.
:-*

HHH2000

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
muhandabdul said:
Hi
I'm from Iraq, I have experience in the field of Computer more than 18 years of maintenance programs and desktop software design and software to count and ICDL program and the teaching of mathematics and education play the machine piano experience that I have a distributor between 3 years in Iraq after 1992 and a year in Jordan from 1999 and the time remaining in the The Emirates so far.
What is needed is the opportunity to work in Canada
This thank you very much.
:-*

Mahandabdul,

The best route to Canada is through immigration: go through the link below and see if you can fit yourself to any of the desired skill, then prepare your documents and send your application. It would take some time but if you are not more than 45 years old, you have all the possibilities to grab this opportunity of immigration to Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

muhandabdul

Sep 24, 2014
Regards
Thanks for the reply will go to the site and written and I see What are my chances for immigration to Canada :-*