+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job search in Canada

mmakshay67

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,
I am a software developer and am looking for jobs in Canada from India. I have applied to indeed portals, job bank, linkedin, etc. I have done a few online assessments and phone screens for now but I am nervous if they expect me to be in Canada to do the final rounds. I would prefer coming back to Canada knowing that I have a job and not wasting my money on rent there without a job. Is there anyone who was able to clear all the rounds and have a job offer before entering Canada. If so how did you apply and which companies you applied.

Thanks

spudwick9

Oct 9, 2020
Hi,
I am a software developer and am looking for jobs in Canada from India. I have applied to indeed portals, job bank, linkedin, etc. I have done a few online assessments and phone screens for now but I am nervous if they expect me to be in Canada to do the final rounds. I would prefer coming back to Canada knowing that I have a job and not wasting my money on rent there without a job. Is there anyone who was able to clear all the rounds and have a job offer before entering Canada. If so how did you apply and which companies you applied.

Thanks
How many years of work experience do you have ?
And are you coming on PR or open wor permit ?