+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Prospects after Post Graduate Certificate

bharatmumbai

May 10, 2016
Hi one on my friend wants to apply for post graduate certificate program.Wat are the chances of him getting the job after completion of the same.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
bharatmumbai said:
Hi one on my friend wants to apply for post graduate certificate program.Wat are the chances of him getting the job after completion of the same.
not sure how anyone can answer this question as depends on qualifications and work experience on PGWP. Even then is really impossible to answer as is all down the individual and the employment situation at the time

bharatmumbai

May 10, 2016
Bs65 said:
not sure how anyone can answer this question as depends on qualifications and work experience on PGWP. Even then is really impossible to answer as is all down the individual and the employment situatiinat the time
So can we say that it is not certain.It will be too risky if he dont get the job.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The point is that you have not shared any info at all what course your friend wants to study, how long the course is and then based on that the post grad work permit they might expect. That info is really key to get any sensible response to your question and even whether your friend would qualify for a study permit in any case.

bharatmumbai

May 10, 2016
Bs65 said:
The point is that you have not shared any info at all what course your friend wants to study, how long the course is and then based on that the post grad work permit they might expect. That info is really key to get any sensible response to your question and even whether your friend would qualify for a study permit in any case.
He is a BE degree holder in India plus three year of work ex in IT field.Going for two semester course

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
bharatmumbai said:
He is a BE degree holder in India plus three year of work ex in IT field.Going for two semester course
Please specify the post grad certificate he intends to pursue. That's very important in getting you the responses you want.

amodmallya

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24-04-2016
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
26-11-2016
It would be advisable that you give all the information at once that would assist people in helping you out with your queries.

Btw you are a really good friend. None of my friends ever bothered to go post queries on forums when i informed them of my plans to study abroad or move to Canada.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
amodmallya said:
It would be advisable that you give all the information at once that would assist people in helping you out with your queries.

Btw you are a really good friend. None of my friends ever bothered to go post queries on forums when i informed them of my plans to study abroad or move to Canada.
Hahaha..good one.. do we know this "friend"?

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
Project Management in IT is highly in demand, but I'm not sure why he'd do a whole post grad certificate. If they have project experience, they'd simply enroll for a PMP prep course (2-3 months, depending on class schedule), and after do the PMP certification exam. Having a PMP certification is way better than a post grad certificate in project management.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
next2015 said:
Project Management in IT is highly in demand, but I'm not sure why he'd do a whole post grad certificate. If they have project experience, they'd simply enroll for a PMP prep course (2-3 months, depending on class schedule), and after do the PMP certification exam. Having a PMP certification is way better than a post grad certificate in project management.
Agreed. PMP means something. PGs are typically low value to employers.

bharatmumbai

May 10, 2016
amodmallya said:

Yes we are jai and veeru of Sholay movie