+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer in canada

ironstark108

Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I got an email regarding a job offer in Winnipeg lodge farm, as farm manager. Place mentioned was Manitoba. Following is the mail:

Dear (My name)

Thank you for the interest which you have shown in working with me. The contents of your resume were so much interesting that I hope something could be worked out between you and myself, so if God permits you will finally become my poultry farm manager here in Canada, am not the choosy type of person and i can offer the post to anyone so far am satisfied with the person's details and all. I will not disqualify anyone either by race or body color as the positions are open to whoever qualifies for it, I just hope and look forward to find the best candidates.
I am Dr. Melwin Anggrey PhD from the Wingham ON. Canada. For about 21 years have worked in Connecticut with a medical practice associated with Stamford Hospital, a university hospital affiliated with Columbia University. From 1999 to 2012, I also supervised residents’ training in family medicine from Columbia at Stamford Hospital. During this time, I achieved numerous distinctions, including the ‘’Top Doctor Award’’ in family medicine of the “Connecticut Magazine” on three occasions as well as a prize for excellence in teaching work with Columbia University residents in family medicine at Stamford Hospital.
I'm active in the American medical community as Vice-President of the department of family medicine at Stamford Hospital, and a member of Stamford Hospital’s Medical Board and Medical Director of a center for acute and long-term care.
A keen sailor, I was a member of the Canadian sailing team from 1985 to 1989 and am still actively involved in the sport and helps young athletes. On return to British Columbia in 2012, I opted to join the team at Créa-MeD in order to continue my professional career by providing quality care and dedicating myself to the health of the people.

Above are brief introduction about myself, now let's get to the employment in detail. As I have mentioned in my advert, the poultry farm is a newly equipped one and the government registration is still under processing hopefully should be completed in couple of weeks for the farm name, website address and other details to be published for public use.
My main target on this is to find a suitable persons who are capable to take up the job as the new farm manager who will be working with a team of 10 to 15 members in the daily managing of the poultry farm. Potential candidates for job position should aim to possess a high standard in inter-personal relationship, bio security and day to day organizational and team leadership skills. experience essential along with NVQ/SVQ Poultry or similar agricultural qualification, computer skills essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and work with our progressing poultry and egg production business, and be part of our successful operation. The position involves working and reporting directly with the farm general manager in the day to day management with a strong focus on hygiene systems, maintenance and supervision duties. The position is based on an attractive package which includes on site single-bedroom self-apartment suitable for family, farm vehicle and a cellphone for easy communications made available for the suitable candidates with a generous re-numeration package including a six weeks annual leave bonus and time to time medical facilities free of charge.

MAIN JOB ROLES-:
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in raising poultry, collecting eggs, crating fryers, and maintaining equipment facilities on poultry farm.
2) Confers with farm general manager to ascertain production requirements and to discuss condition of equipment status and supplies.
3) Assigns workers to duties, like collecting & candling eggs, feeding and vaccinating poultry, crating and shipping fryers and cleaning fumigating chicken houses.
4) Directs maintenance and repair of facilities equipment, like chicken houses, automatic feeders, and layer nests.
5) Participates in work activities to expedite work load. NVQ level 3 in poultry production or similar would be desirable.
6) Prepares worker attendance, egg production, feed consumption, and poultry mortality reports.
7) I will be providing training from time to time and with that am sure you shouldn't be worry to handle the job upto my expectations..

WORKING HOURS-:
Successful candidate for the post will be working on a Full-Time basis from 8:AM to 1:pM in the morning section and from 2:30PM to 7:pM in the afternoon sections.
Also like i said earlier, training will be provided from time to time by experienced personnel's, we're not the racist type so we are not choosy of whom to employ, we just hope for the best candidates from any part and it's a equal right benefits employment.

SALARY-:
Monthly salary without any deductions will be: $4,600 Canada dollar, Including allowances and will be paid at the end of every month direct into workers bank account: except over-time which will be paid according to the Canadian Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Law after calculation via paycheck. Over-time hours means extra hours of labour rendered in excess of the normal working hours. Candidate must be ready and capable of working extra hours (physically and psychically)

READ CAREFULLY-:
If you're finally considered and qualified for the manager position, as your employer I will make all necessary documentations related to your contract of employment with me and as a foreigner, also the foreigner working permit registrations will be handle by a qualified immigration attorney also the Canadian National Labor Relations Board(CNLRB), the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canadian Department of Foreigner's Employment, once all the registrations are completed and all documentation process is approved from my side here as your employer, I will then send you necessary documents and approval whatsoever from the ministry office for the processing and procurement of your travel clearance with the Canada embassy in your country which will enable you travel to Canada and resume your new job.
In-other to begin with the employment documentation preparation, firstly you have to confirm your readiness to me and let me know if the terms and conditions given are suitable for you to take up the position including the salary package involved and if God permits you'll finally be selected for the post, are you ready to leave your country and relocate to settle in Canada? I have to confirm your readiness in-other to make my further decisions.

By confirming your readiness, you should send me the list of your ''EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES'' whatever you've achieved till date, your international passport copies and two recent passport photos including previous experience documents via e-mail scan copies to help me start preparing the contract agreement documents and job applications.
Once I receive your confirmation response along with the mentioned documents (''Your education credentials, recent passport photos and international passport copies (Information page) previous experience papers, I will contact an immigration attorney to immediately start the preparation of the contract papers and necessary forms to be fill which i will send to you with further instructions when it's ready.

Please do not bother to respond to this mail if you're not satisfied with the terms and conditions as mentioned above as nothing is going to be adjust for now, but if you found this opportunity to be a suitable one for you, then get back to me with your complete documents in a proper manner and if after going through your documents am satisfied with you, then my final decision will be made.

I will instruct you on further steps to follow, due to my work commitments I may be late in responding to your mails but never worry I gat you.

You can always keep in-touch with me through mail and also be texting me in WhatsApp for quicker response, my WhatsApp number is +1 765 681 7102.

You can also call to speak with me through the same number.

Have a wonderful day!

Dr. Melvin Anggrey.
DVM, Ph.D,ACVIM (cardiology)
Certified Veterinary Medical Acupuncture
Telephone:- + 17656817102
Please tell me if this is real or fake because the person has not asked for any fees but I still doubt this and have also sent me all the documents.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello, I got an email regarding a job offer in Winnipeg lodge farm, as farm manager. Place mentioned was Manitoba. Following is the mail:

Dear (My name)

Thank you for the interest which you have shown in working with me. The contents of your resume were so much interesting that I hope something could be worked out between you and myself, so if God permits you will finally become my poultry farm manager here in Canada, am not the choosy type of person and i can offer the post to anyone so far am satisfied with the person's details and all. I will not disqualify anyone either by race or body color as the positions are open to whoever qualifies for it, I just hope and look forward to find the best candidates.
I am Dr. Melwin Anggrey PhD from the Wingham ON. Canada. For about 21 years have worked in Connecticut with a medical practice associated with Stamford Hospital, a university hospital affiliated with Columbia University. From 1999 to 2012, I also supervised residents’ training in family medicine from Columbia at Stamford Hospital. During this time, I achieved numerous distinctions, including the ‘’Top Doctor Award’’ in family medicine of the “Connecticut Magazine” on three occasions as well as a prize for excellence in teaching work with Columbia University residents in family medicine at Stamford Hospital.
I'm active in the American medical community as Vice-President of the department of family medicine at Stamford Hospital, and a member of Stamford Hospital’s Medical Board and Medical Director of a center for acute and long-term care.
A keen sailor, I was a member of the Canadian sailing team from 1985 to 1989 and am still actively involved in the sport and helps young athletes. On return to British Columbia in 2012, I opted to join the team at Créa-MeD in order to continue my professional career by providing quality care and dedicating myself to the health of the people.

Above are brief introduction about myself, now let's get to the employment in detail. As I have mentioned in my advert, the poultry farm is a newly equipped one and the government registration is still under processing hopefully should be completed in couple of weeks for the farm name, website address and other details to be published for public use.
My main target on this is to find a suitable persons who are capable to take up the job as the new farm manager who will be working with a team of 10 to 15 members in the daily managing of the poultry farm. Potential candidates for job position should aim to possess a high standard in inter-personal relationship, bio security and day to day organizational and team leadership skills. experience essential along with NVQ/SVQ Poultry or similar agricultural qualification, computer skills essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and work with our progressing poultry and egg production business, and be part of our successful operation. The position involves working and reporting directly with the farm general manager in the day to day management with a strong focus on hygiene systems, maintenance and supervision duties. The position is based on an attractive package which includes on site single-bedroom self-apartment suitable for family, farm vehicle and a cellphone for easy communications made available for the suitable candidates with a generous re-numeration package including a six weeks annual leave bonus and time to time medical facilities free of charge.

MAIN JOB ROLES-:
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in raising poultry, collecting eggs, crating fryers, and maintaining equipment facilities on poultry farm.
2) Confers with farm general manager to ascertain production requirements and to discuss condition of equipment status and supplies.
3) Assigns workers to duties, like collecting & candling eggs, feeding and vaccinating poultry, crating and shipping fryers and cleaning fumigating chicken houses.
4) Directs maintenance and repair of facilities equipment, like chicken houses, automatic feeders, and layer nests.
5) Participates in work activities to expedite work load. NVQ level 3 in poultry production or similar would be desirable.
6) Prepares worker attendance, egg production, feed consumption, and poultry mortality reports.
7) I will be providing training from time to time and with that am sure you shouldn't be worry to handle the job upto my expectations..

WORKING HOURS-:
Successful candidate for the post will be working on a Full-Time basis from 8:AM to 1:pM in the morning section and from 2:30PM to 7:pM in the afternoon sections.
Also like i said earlier, training will be provided from time to time by experienced personnel's, we're not the racist type so we are not choosy of whom to employ, we just hope for the best candidates from any part and it's a equal right benefits employment.

SALARY-:
Monthly salary without any deductions will be: $4,600 Canada dollar, Including allowances and will be paid at the end of every month direct into workers bank account: except over-time which will be paid according to the Canadian Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Law after calculation via paycheck. Over-time hours means extra hours of labour rendered in excess of the normal working hours. Candidate must be ready and capable of working extra hours (physically and psychically)

READ CAREFULLY-:
If you're finally considered and qualified for the manager position, as your employer I will make all necessary documentations related to your contract of employment with me and as a foreigner, also the foreigner working permit registrations will be handle by a qualified immigration attorney also the Canadian National Labor Relations Board(CNLRB), the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canadian Department of Foreigner's Employment, once all the registrations are completed and all documentation process is approved from my side here as your employer, I will then send you necessary documents and approval whatsoever from the ministry office for the processing and procurement of your travel clearance with the Canada embassy in your country which will enable you travel to Canada and resume your new job.
In-other to begin with the employment documentation preparation, firstly you have to confirm your readiness to me and let me know if the terms and conditions given are suitable for you to take up the position including the salary package involved and if God permits you'll finally be selected for the post, are you ready to leave your country and relocate to settle in Canada? I have to confirm your readiness in-other to make my further decisions.

By confirming your readiness, you should send me the list of your ''EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES'' whatever you've achieved till date, your international passport copies and two recent passport photos including previous experience documents via e-mail scan copies to help me start preparing the contract agreement documents and job applications.
Once I receive your confirmation response along with the mentioned documents (''Your education credentials, recent passport photos and international passport copies (Information page) previous experience papers, I will contact an immigration attorney to immediately start the preparation of the contract papers and necessary forms to be fill which i will send to you with further instructions when it's ready.

Please do not bother to respond to this mail if you're not satisfied with the terms and conditions as mentioned above as nothing is going to be adjust for now, but if you found this opportunity to be a suitable one for you, then get back to me with your complete documents in a proper manner and if after going through your documents am satisfied with you, then my final decision will be made.

I will instruct you on further steps to follow, due to my work commitments I may be late in responding to your mails but never worry I gat you.

You can always keep in-touch with me through mail and also be texting me in WhatsApp for quicker response, my WhatsApp number is +1 765 681 7102.

Have a wonderful day!

Dr. Melvin Anggrey.
Please tell me if this is real or fake because the person has not asked for any fees but I still doubt this and have also sent me all the documents.
It’s a fake, and a doozy of one at that

Reactions: ironstark108

subamganguly

Nov 19, 2020

Dear (My name)

MAIN JOB ROLES-:

WORKING HOURS-:

SALARY-:

READ CAREFULLY-:

Have a wonderful day!

Dr. Melvin Anggrey.
I got the same mail few days back.I think its a scam.