+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer from ANGEL BERRIES FRUITS FARM LTD QUABEC CANADA

Dec 1, 2019
Respected Sir/Madam

I request you that I have to know about the concern name called Angel Berries fruits farm ltd, QUABEC, Canada

I received the offer letter from this concern with actual format of offer letter and the website are in active.

I deeply request you that, please guide me if the offer is fake or original. For your reference I herewith attach the offer letter what they sent. Once again I request you to do needful on my request.

Kindly Note: I'm planning to apply CANADA PR next month, I request you to guide as same. shall I go with CanApprove consultant in Coimbatore.

Awaiting for your valuable reply

Reactions: Mohd said

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Respected Sir/Madam

I request you that I have to know about the concern name called Angel Berries fruits farm ltd, QUABEC, Canada

I received the offer letter from this concern with actual format of offer letter and the website are in active.

I deeply request you that, please guide me if the offer is fake or original. For your reference I herewith attach the offer letter what they sent. Once again I request you to do needful on my request.

Kindly Note: I'm planning to apply CANADA PR next month, I request you to guide as same. shall I go with CanApprove consultant in Coimbatore.

Awaiting for your valuable reply
As per other reply it is a scam. Employers would not provide food,accommodation and flight tickets

Even the website domain only recently setup which is a normal indication of a scam

Do not use in any PR application or share any documents or pay any money as there will be no job

Domain Name: ANGELBERRIESFRUITS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2434161024_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.nic.ru
Registrar URL: http://nic.ru
Updated Date: 2019-09-17T09:50:30Z
Creation Date: 2019-09-17T09:50:28Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-09-17T09:50:28Z
Registrar: Regional Network Information Center, JSC dba RU-CENTER

Sindhu0426

Oct 18, 2021
I'm planning to apply CANADA PR next month, I request can anyone guide or suggest the consultancy in coimbatore? shall I go with CanApprove consultant or Croyez in coimbatore which are iccrc registered.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm planning to apply CANADA PR next month, I request can anyone guide or suggest the consultancy in coimbatore? shall I go with CanApprove consultant or Croyez in coimbatore which are iccrc registered.
Refrain from asking the same question. Wait for a response. Your question has nothing to do with this old thread.