+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job match service for NOC 2174 is useless

fbecerra

Mar 6, 2015
Hi seniors,

I've entered the EE Pool in May this year and since then I haven't matched with any proper job, I am a computer programmer (I have six years of experience in the NOC 2174) and the service detects terrible matches such as restaurant manager and store manager. All the detected matches scored 2.5 out of 5 stars which is awful.

My EE score is just 353 and my time is running out, I've been seeking jobs in the job bank and sent a lot of times my resume to many jobs posting but I haven't receive any answers yet.

Can you get me any piece of advice to find a job offer??

Fernando.

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
fbecerra said:
Hi seniors,

I've entered the EE Pool in May this year and since then I haven't matched with any proper job, I am a computer programmer (I have six years of experience in the NOC 2174) and the service detects terrible matches such as restaurant manager and store manager. All the detected matches scored 2.5 out of 5 stars which is awful.

My EE score is just 353 and my time is running out, I've been seeking jobs in the job bank and sent a lot of times my resume to many jobs posting but I haven't receive any answers yet.

Can you get me any piece of advice to find a job offer??

Fernando.
Job bank is actually useless, i got similar matches for 2174.. Look for jobs on indeed.ca, monster.ca, workapolis, careerbuilder. Also get in touch with consultants such as ranstad and manpower.
Good luck!