+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job email is legit or fake

Amit.sss

Jun 25, 2023
Hi everyone just wanted to know if the job email is fake or legit which I received on my mail id yesterday

A company in Canada is hiring foreign candidates. Send your resume to ( hrthelonpetroleum@gmail.com )

I sent my resume to the above mentioned email address..

now today 5:00 am in the morning I received an email from thelon petroleum

Attn:

In reference to your resume, we indicate that your details are quite impressive and we appreciate your eligibility and interest to work with us.

Fill the APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT form attached to this mail and submit back to us immediately along with copies of your educational qualifications.

Apply only if you have a passport and are ready to relocate and work in Canada.

Late submission will not be entertained.

THELON PETROLEUM
Brunswick Square Office Tower
Germain St Saint John
New Brunswick E2L 2E5 Canada

Web: www.thelonpetroleum.com
Email: info@thelonpetroleum.com
Tel: +1 (709) 260-0334

APPLICATION FOR EM

Instructions:
Use Blue/Black Ball Pen.
  1. If applying for multiple specialties, please fill separate forms for each.
  2. Incomplete Application forms will not be considered.

Job Position Applying For:
To,
Head ~ Human Resource

Thelon Petroleum

Saint John New Brunswick Canada

Sir/Madam,
I hereby apply as candidate for the above position. And submit the following particulars in support of my application.

I agree (if selected) I shall undergo and abide to the rules and regulation of the company, whole-time basis and shall not engage myself in practice or any part-time job or night duty outside Thelon Petroleum Saint John New Brunswick Canada during the period of the employment.

I shall abide by the company rules and policies.

PARTICULARS TO BE FILLED IN BY THE CANDIDATE
Present Occupation

10. Address for Correspondence:

Access.

City..

School / College / Polytechnic / University

From

To
rotate month a uear
Highest Standard
DECLARATION

Thereby declare that:

1. I have read the above instructions and rules and regulations in the agreement & application form and shall abide by them
  2. Particulars in this application form are true and correct to the best or my knowledge and belier.
  3. The documents submitted with the application form are self-attested photocopy of original documents. (You are to submit along with this auly tied application form, your educational quannications and experience I any)
  4. I understand that my admission to the above-mentioned company is sublect to my selection in the interview.

e. I understand that if I fail to complete the interview on time, shows sign of un-seriousness and employment shall be canceled

1. In case I fail to reply in time to the company, my application for employment will be treated as cancelled.
  2. I agree and understand that in case any information provided by me is found to be incorrect/talse. will be able for
In the end there a photo area to attach my photograph

please let me know if this is reallly genuine or a fake application form

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone just wanted to know if the job email is fake or legit which I received on my mail id yesterday

A company in Canada is hiring foreign candidates. Send your resume to ( hrthelonpetroleum@gmail.com )

I sent my resume to the above mentioned email address..

now today 5:00 am in the morning I received an email from thelon petroleum

Attn:

In reference to your resume, we indicate that your details are quite impressive and we appreciate your eligibility and interest to work with us.

Fill the APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT form attached to this mail and submit back to us immediately along with copies of your educational qualifications.

Apply only if you have a passport and are ready to relocate and work in Canada.

Late submission will not be entertained.

THELON PETROLEUM
Brunswick Square Office Tower
Germain St Saint John
New Brunswick E2L 2E5 Canada

Web: www.thelonpetroleum.com
Email: info@thelonpetroleum.com
Tel: +1 (709) 260-0334

APPLICATION FOR EM

Instructions:
Use Blue/Black Ball Pen.
  1. If applying for multiple specialties, please fill separate forms for each.
  2. Incomplete Application forms will not be considered.

Job Position Applying For:
To,
Head ~ Human Resource

Thelon Petroleum

Saint John New Brunswick Canada

Sir/Madam,
I hereby apply as candidate for the above position. And submit the following particulars in support of my application.

I agree (if selected) I shall undergo and abide to the rules and regulation of the company, whole-time basis and shall not engage myself in practice or any part-time job or night duty outside Thelon Petroleum Saint John New Brunswick Canada during the period of the employment.

I shall abide by the company rules and policies.

PARTICULARS TO BE FILLED IN BY THE CANDIDATE
Present Occupation

10. Address for Correspondence:

Access.

City..

School / College / Polytechnic / University

From

To
rotate month a uear
Highest Standard
DECLARATION

Thereby declare that:

1. I have read the above instructions and rules and regulations in the agreement & application form and shall abide by them
  2. Particulars in this application form are true and correct to the best or my knowledge and belier.
  3. The documents submitted with the application form are self-attested photocopy of original documents. (You are to submit along with this auly tied application form, your educational quannications and experience I any)
  4. I understand that my admission to the above-mentioned company is sublect to my selection in the interview.

e. I understand that if I fail to complete the interview on time, shows sign of un-seriousness and employment shall be canceled

1. In case I fail to reply in time to the company, my application for employment will be treated as cancelled.
  2. I agree and understand that in case any information provided by me is found to be incorrect/talse. will be able for
In the end there a photo area to attach my photograph

please let me know if this is reallly genuine or a fake application form
Fake. Website is fake…spelling errors, gibberish.