+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job application

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am yonatan Asirat from ethiopean . I was graduates through chemical engineering so i want to work in any industry
No jobs here. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.

C.Eng is a licensed job so look at provincial licensing. If apply for C.Eng jobs get your ECA for your education and IELTS.

Mar 6, 2023
Ok so how to get ECA and IETS it is a big challenge for me because i was from africa ethiopean and their is no ECA given our universty . I have a drive license pleas give a Chance and also i want to work in industry in any position .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok so how to get ECA and IETS it is a big challenge for me because i was from africa ethiopean and their is no ECA given our universty . I have a drive license pleas give a Chance and also i want to work in industry in any position .
ECA and IELTS are mandatory to immigrate to Canada. So you need to find a job with a LMIA.