+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2021 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants (PNP) waiting for AOR/MR/PPR/COPR - Let's join here and share application updates and status

Mr.Unknown

Oct 1, 2023
Hi Everyone.
I recently receive an email of ADR in which they required current settlement funds (Bank statements/savings)

Please advise do I need to share 3/6 Months of bank statement or I can share just current month statement to show total funds available?

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Hi Everyone.
I recently receive an email of ADR in which they required current settlement funds (Bank statements/savings)

Please advise do I need to share 3/6 Months of bank statement or I can share just current month statement to show total funds available?
The more the better, 6 months will be ideal.

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
I
HI guys,

I applied Dec.2021 and AOR.Aug.2022 since then nothings happend on my file,I went to the MP,and it was really wasting the time, after couple of months he said that your application in progress and we will let you know if additional documents needed,it was very funny response.
Anyway I want to provide complaint against IRCC to the court,do you guys have an experience about that?
is it usefull or useless?
Thanks,
I am in the same boat too. My timeline is also pretty similar to yours. No response yet and MPs haven’t been able to help either.

Reactions: Amirfarhad

ba3qil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
HI guys,

I applied Dec.2021 and AOR.Aug.2022 since then nothings happend on my file,I went to the MP,and it was really wasting the time, after couple of months he said that your application in progress and we will let you know if additional documents needed,it was very funny response.
Anyway I want to provide complaint against IRCC to the court,do you guys have an experience about that?
is it usefull or useless?
Thanks,
You want to complain and go to court and you haven’t passed 24 month processing time !!
I’m surprised MP even responded to you and you think he wasted you time ,,,

Good luck ,,