+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** January 2021 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hello All .... creating this new thread to track the timelines and updates for the AOR received in January 2020 under CEC category.

My timeline
ITA received on November 25
Application submitted on January 05
AOR received on January 06

Good luck to all of you....
Are you Express Entry?? How is that so fast??

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
A
ITA- Nov 18th, 2020 CEC application
AOR- January 13th, 2021
Medical Passed - Feb 3rd, 2021 and Biometric [Already Completed and Updated in the Application 2/3]

Seems the processed speeded up for CECs.. Good Luck Everyone!
Are you Express Entry or PNP paper based?

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Just checking if any updates happened on your side. Since yesterday, I can see a progress bar on my cic account.

Shivam11027

Jul 10, 2020
if my application is 50% and still showing showing eligiblity review , what does it mean .Whether R10 and employment verification etc. has been done or still in progress.

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hi Guys.

My AOR is 29th January 2021
Medical passed and biometrics updated 22nd february

Today when I opened my GC key account to check the status.It said under status : Application/Profile updated but when I went inside to check it nothing was changed or updated .What does this mean ? Is this a Ghost update and does this mean that they are currently working on my file ??

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I received an email from IRCC today saying that they are removing the progress bar due to COVID 19 as they are experiencing longer than usual processing delays.
Does anyone else receive this email?

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys,

I have something great to share with you all.I just spoke to one of the CIC agent regarding my status update.I recieved 2 ghost update in last 3 weeks.So I decided to check with CIC

When I spoke to the agent and asked her about the status update and told her about the gjost update, she asked me to wait for 2 min.When she came she told me that all your verifications has been done and completed.You are just waiting for the formal decision.I double confirmed with her and she said yes all your verifications has been completed.

So I belive that means PPR soon right !!!

AOR:29th January'21
Medical passed : 22nd February
Biometrics:Exempted
1st Ghost update : 11th March
2nd Ghost Update : 22nd March

Mar 11, 2020
Hi guys,

I have something great to share with you all.I just spoke to one of the CIC agent regarding my status update.I recieved 2 ghost update in last 3 weeks.So I decided to check with CIC

When I spoke to the agent and asked her about the status update and told her about the gjost update, she asked me to wait for 2 min.When she came she told me that all your verifications has been done and completed.You are just waiting for the formal decision.I double confirmed with her and she said yes all your verifications has been completed.

So I belive that means PPR soon right !!!

AOR:29th January'21
Medical passed : 22nd February
Biometrics:Exempted
1st Ghost update : 11th March
2nd Ghost Update : 22nd March
That's great- Keep us updated, What's your NOC?

and Congratulations :D