+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

anotherMel

Sep 7, 2021
Just got RPRF and Eligibility Passed. Jan 2020 AOR. Does anyone know the lead time for COPR??
I don't know how long it will take to get COPR, my eligibility passed in July and my GCMS notes from September showed criminality passed, info sharing complete. I think they are working on the security check now. I hope will hear the good news soon.

Reactions: PomL77

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I don't know how long it will take to get COPR, my eligibility passed in July and my GCMS notes from September showed criminality passed, info sharing complete. I think they are working on the security check now. I hope will hear the good news soon.
What was your AOR? Maybe try calling them. A previous poster said they called and the agent said they had procesed COPR but they didnt receive an update. COPR email showed up the next day or two.

anotherMel

Sep 7, 2021
What was your AOR? Maybe try calling them. A previous poster said they called and the agent said they had procesed COPR but they didnt receive an update. COPR email showed up the next day or two.
I have never received AOR, but I was able to connect my application to online account in March 2020. I ordered another GCMS notes because it's been a month without any update, just don't want miss anything. I will also try to call them this week.

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I have never received AOR, but I was able to connect my application to online account in March 2020. I ordered another GCMS notes because it's been a month without any update, just don't want miss anything. I will also try to call them this week.
RIght max time for normal cases is about 1 year. And max for other cases is about up to two years for them receiving your App. So if you know your start date you can sort of gauge when you should see some updates before two years is up ect. But they did drop the ball on a previous posters app so best to check in when its time. All the best!

anotherMel

Sep 7, 2021
RIght max time for normal cases is about 1 year. And max for other cases is about up to two years for them receiving your App. So if you know your start date you can sort of gauge when you should see some updates before two years is up ect. But they did drop the ball on a previous posters app so best to check in when its time. All the best!
Thank you! All the best for you as well! I hope we will get the COPR soon.

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I got an eligibility passed letter but when I try to open it, it goes blank, and error. Anyone have this experience lately??