+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
I think you can show it in the form of EPF only and mention in a letter that it could be broken and liquidated whenever necessary.
Thanks for the reply. I have already done that while submitting POF and got the PPR. My question is if same can be shown to border officer at the time of immigration when I land in Canada. That time there will not be any letter of explanation.

Johnnextdoor

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I have already done that while submitting POF and got the PPR. My question is if same can be shown to border officer at the time of immigration when I land in Canada. That time there will not be any letter of explanation.
I'm not 100% sure, but I guess it'll work. I mean if it worked for the immigration officers reveiwing your POF, who's the border officer?
Congrats on your PPR though. Do share your timeline.

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
I'm not 100% sure, but I guess it'll work. I mean if it worked for the immigration officers reveiwing your POF, who's the border officer?
Congrats on your PPR though. Do share your timeline.
Aor: 3 jan, 2020
PPR : 17 March, 2022
Remed request : 11 Jan, 2022,
ADR for Updated POF: 13 jan, 2022
Med passed : 20 jan, 2022
Another ADR for 5669: 8 March, 2022

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello, I have called them last week and a rude lady picked up.

She didn't want to provide me any info, she told me to wait and hang down the phone when I was still talking to her. :(

Therefore, I decided to send them an email. However, no response from them yet though.
These faking a-holes are getting ridiculous.

prseekr

May 31, 2022
Hey guys,

I have a bit of tricky situation and with unclear state of things, see the need to get some advice from the forum. Kindly find the context & timeline and questions below:

Context & timeline in the below mentioned order
  1. Jan 11, 2020: Applied for Express Entry in 2020, everything was processed and was waiting for PPR for almost 2 years (delay due to covid-19 I think)
  2. Feb 21, 2020: Biometrics enrollment date
  3. July 10, 2021: Review of medical result date updated on the portal (actual medical examination was conducted in Dec 2019)
  4. Nov 9, 2021: Got PPR on Nov 9, 2021 (i.e. "Ready for Visa" email; only this email and nothing on the portal itself). My passport was up for renewal and was expiring in less than 6 months
  5. I emailed to CNGNYIM-PR-RP@international.gc.ca (as mentioned in the email), mentioning that my passport is in renew. Also, my wife's passport was unavailable as she was traveling (spouse is listed as dependent on my EE application). Did not get any replies.
  6. Dec 14, 2021: I got another email "Ready for Visa" on Dec 14, 2021 with updated information to reachout to them (suggested contacting via webform: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx)
  7. Apr 13, 2022: Got my passport renewed and also wife's passport was now available. So raised webform request stating the same, providing new passport details and passport scanned pdf and asked to update in records. Also asked for next steps on sending passport for getting visa stamped.
  8. I did not hear back, I sent multiple requests with the same information but did not hear back
  9. May 31, 2022: Today I received email from IRCC (IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) stating that the new passport is received by the responsible office. Following is the email:
Code:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the new passport was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

- Download application forms and guides
- Change of address
- Check your application status
- Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,
Questions
  1. Does the above email mean that the new passport is updated on the profile? Or is it only that this information was transmitted to the relevant office and I should wait for the acknowledgment of the new passport being updated on the file?
  2. How and where can I check on the portal that the new passport is updated? Or is the above email enough and I should not worry about verifying it?
  3. Regarding sending passport, what should be my next steps now? Shall I send the new passport (along with spouse's passport) for Canada visa stamping? Or shall I raise another webform to confirm or wait for another acknowledgement on the same (i.e. another email with "Ready for Visa")?
  4. If I send my passport for stamping now, what would be the validity of the visa that I will receive?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help with these questions. Appreciate your guidance here!

@legalfalcon Will be great if you could guide on this, thanks a ton! Really desperate to get some guidance in this tricky situation :(

Johnnextdoor

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hey guys,

I have a bit of tricky situation and with unclear state of things, see the need to get some advice from the forum. Kindly find the context & timeline and questions below:

Context & timeline in the below mentioned order
  1. Jan 11, 2020: Applied for Express Entry in 2020, everything was processed and was waiting for PPR for almost 2 years (delay due to covid-19 I think)
  2. Feb 21, 2020: Biometrics enrollment date
  3. July 10, 2021: Review of medical result date updated on the portal (actual medical examination was conducted in Dec 2019)
  4. Nov 9, 2021: Got PPR on Nov 9, 2021 (i.e. "Ready for Visa" email; only this email and nothing on the portal itself). My passport was up for renewal and was expiring in less than 6 months
  5. I emailed to CNGNYIM-PR-RP@international.gc.ca (as mentioned in the email), mentioning that my passport is in renew. Also, my wife's passport was unavailable as she was traveling (spouse is listed as dependent on my EE application). Did not get any replies.
  6. Dec 14, 2021: I got another email "Ready for Visa" on Dec 14, 2021 with updated information to reachout to them (suggested contacting via webform: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx)
  7. Apr 13, 2022: Got my passport renewed and also wife's passport was now available. So raised webform request stating the same, providing new passport details and passport scanned pdf and asked to update in records. Also asked for next steps on sending passport for getting visa stamped.
  8. I did not hear back, I sent multiple requests with the same information but did not hear back
  9. May 31, 2022: Today I received email from IRCC (IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) stating that the new passport is received by the responsible office. Following is the email:
Code:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the new passport was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

- Download application forms and guides
- Change of address
- Check your application status
- Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,
Questions
  1. Does the above email mean that the new passport is updated on the profile? Or is it only that this information was transmitted to the relevant office and I should wait for the acknowledgment of the new passport being updated on the file?
  2. How and where can I check on the portal that the new passport is updated? Or is the above email enough and I should not worry about verifying it?
  3. Regarding sending passport, what should be my next steps now? Shall I send the new passport (along with spouse's passport) for Canada visa stamping? Or shall I raise another webform to confirm or wait for another acknowledgement on the same (i.e. another email with "Ready for Visa")?
  4. If I send my passport for stamping now, what would be the validity of the visa that I will receive?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help with these questions. Appreciate your guidance here!

@legalfalcon Will be great if you could guide on this, thanks a ton! Really desperate to get some guidance in this tricky situation :(
1. Yes. It means that the scans of the new PP that you sent were received. I had the similar sitiuation. I did'nt receive a PPR while my PP had been given for renewal though. PP renewal usually takes not more than 3-4 working days.
2. The email is enough.
3. PPR letter is only valid for a month. So i guess it expired on in dec 2020. Do raise another webfrom asking for new letter. However, they haven't been responding to webforms lately. So if they don't, just try your luck by sending it to the VFS global. I was in a similar kind of situation. My medicals request had expired as I was away, and on returning back one medical centre said it's not valid and I would have to do my upfront. However, I had raised several webforms in request of a new letter and in response I only received an acknowlegment of receiving webform, nothing else. So I just tried my luck at a new medical centre with the same old letter. It worked fine.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi folks,
i am SINP asipirant in OID category, i have a query realting to paystubs and education points.
- i have number of years of experence in hotel supervisor/chef but i get salary in cash, how i can show the pay stubs.
- i have ECA until my secondary educaion, i didn't get ECA for my post secondry 3 years diploma as they said it is non-academic education. So in this case, will i get 12 points which is last in the SINP points grid in education table, which says 12 points can be claimed if secondary education and have 2~3 years post secondary diploma, i have both (secondry edu with eca, but post secnodray diploma non-eca), my question is that can i claim 12 points? if nyone have gone through the process, pls advise.