+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

J return to Canada recently

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Recently I met my friend J by accident.

J left Canada for the USA this August because he got a rejected decision after his hearing interview of IRB. He planed to seek asylum in the USA

J told me that he asked his roommate to help him to receive the RAD appeal decision,and told him the result.

If the decision is negative, he would seek asylum in the USA soon. In fact, J had already prepared for the asylum documents in the USA

J's roommate told him that his RAD appeal decision was positive so J returned to Canada recently

Miracle happens every day

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
J told me he stayed in California when he arrived in the USA. It's sunshine every day.

He admit that he feels cold in Canada after he return.He dislike the climate in Canada. He would return the USA after he got the refugee travel document.

I don't ask J his way to the USA. I think it is a hard way for him. He needs to cross the US and Canad board without caught twice.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Recently I met my friend J by accident.

J left Canada for the USA this August because he got a rejected decision after his hearing interview of IRB. He planed to seek asylum in the USA

J told me that he asked his roommate to help him to receive the RAD appeal decision,and told him the result.

If the decision is negative, he would seek asylum in the USA soon. In fact, J had already prepared for the asylum documents in the USA

J's roommate told him that his RAD appeal decision was positive so J returned to Canada recently

Miracle happens every day
J told me he stayed in California when he arrived in the USA. It's sunshine every day.

He admit that he feels cold in Canada after he return.He dislike the climate in Canada. He would return the USA after he got the refugee travel document.

I don't ask J his way to the USA. I think it is a hard way for him. He needs to cross the US and Canad board without caught twice.
"My life is in danger but this country that is potentially offering me safety is too cold". No miracle here, just an ungrateful asylum shopper.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Your friend J should stop gaming the system. Doesn’t sound like a refugee to me and your stories of him only aggravate real refugees (and the rest of us) as his nonsense wastes time and delays those in need. He gives refugees a bad reputation.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

Good grief, and hopefully this is the end of “J’s” story , because it’s totally jumped the shark .
It is though in the running for one of the most ridiculous things posted on here. Best of luck in winning

Reactions: Buletruck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
J was somehow able to fly to Los Angelos and must have used his passport and the flight should show up in the database. J should have remained in LA because he ruined any chances of getting a positive RAD appeal. He also must have crossed the border at some illegal point. Not sure why you are friends with him especially if you are an actual refugee yourself.

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
J was somehow able to fly to Los Angelos and must have used his passport and the flight should show up in the database. J should have remained in LA because he ruined any chances of getting a positive RAD appeal. He also must have crossed the border at some illegal point. Not sure why you are friends with him especially if you are an actual refugee yourself.
I don't know much but I think J should cross the USA and Canada border twice. He couldn't take a flight because his passport was seized by CBSA.

J used to be a volunteer in Canada, so he made some friends , including me.

Franklin speaking, J is a kind man. He just suffered from unfairness as a wrong-rejected decision of RPD . He just tried to seek fair in the USA .

That's all

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I don't know much but I think J should cross the USA and Canada border twice. He couldn't take a flight because his passport was seized by CBSA.

J used to be a volunteer in Canada, so he made some friends , including me.

Franklin speaking, J is a kind man. He just suffered from unfairness as a wrong-rejected decision of RPD . He just tried to seek fair in the USA .

That's all
Based on your previous post he flew to LA. Not sure whether he got a new passport, is using fraudulent passports, etc. but something sketchy and illegal is going on if he is crossing borders like he is.

“Recently my friend J received a rejected decision from IRB, which gave him a mental torture

J fly to Los Angeles last year. At that moment, he decided to seek asylum in the USA.

Maybe he got too much bad news in the USA from the Internet, and «welcome to Canada» as well

So he hesitate to do the decision ,he came to Canada

He told us that he had a American dream in his heart all the time”

Reactions: jddd

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Based on your previous post he flew to LA. Not sure whether he got a new passport, is using fraudulent passports, etc. but something sketchy and illegal is going on if he is crossing borders like he is.

“Recently my friend J received a rejected decision from IRB, which gave him a mental torture

J fly to Los Angeles last year. At that moment, he decided to seek asylum in the USA.

Maybe he got too much bad news in the USA from the Internet, and «welcome to Canada» as well

So he hesitate to do the decision ,he came to Canada

He told us that he had a American dream in his heart all the time”
Getting confused with his own story. I think J is fictional and that he is either a criminal who keeps doing illegal acts or is a figment of someone’s imagination and all the stories about him are BS. Got rejected in August and already has a decision from the appeal only 3 months later? I smell something fishy.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just another troll.