ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys ,

I've applied for undergraduation degree in 100+ universities and colleges but ain't no getting acceptance because i'm having 38.x% marks with E grade.Is there any college,university who would accept me , I Need help here guys :-(

Thanks

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical
no brother it is impossible to get admission apply some where else

dok

Apr 20, 2014
ReThink said:
Hey guys ,

I've applied for undergraduation degree in 100+ universities and colleges but ain't no getting acceptance because i'm having 38.x% marks with E grade.Is there any college,university who would accept me , I Need help here guys :-(

Thanks
It's advisable to apply for undergraduate program in your home country. Do well academically this time and you may apply for postgraduate degree abroad (including Canada).
Note: Even if any Canadian college accepts you for an undergraduate program/diploma, getting study permit will still be very challenging giving your poor grades.

samind55

May 25, 2014
ReThink said:
Hey guys ,

Thanks
Look! Don't feel disheartened because it's their policy to choose someone having maximum score.. as a solution to this I think you should resit in the exam you recently wrote nd then apply with a better score. :)

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samind55 said:
Look! Don't feel disheartened because it's their policy to choose someone having maximum score.. as a solution to this I think you should resit in the exam you recently wrote nd then apply with a better score. :)
well i think study always sucks so i've changed my plans now i'm planning to go to canada on work permit.I've already applied in many places for the recruitment let's hope for the best btw Thanks for your info :)

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dok said:
It's advisable to apply for undergraduate program in your home country. Do well academically this time and you may apply for postgraduate degree abroad (including Canada).
Note: Even if any Canadian college accepts you for an undergraduate program/diploma, getting study permit will still be very challenging giving your poor grades.
Got it , But i changed the plan :D

Thanks

dok

Apr 20, 2014
ReThink said:
well i think study always sucks so i've changed my plans now i'm planning to go to canada on work permit.I've already applied in many places for the recruitment let's hope for the best btw Thanks for your info :)
Be advise that most work permit visas are reserved for highly skilled workers. work permit visas for low skilled workers or workers without university degree are mostly reserved for some nationals who don't require visa to enter Canada. These people normally work in the agricultural sector. (seasonal).

If you don't have at least first degree, then I don't think any Canadian visa officer will issue you with a work permit, especially if you're the principal applicant.

What's your highest education level as of today?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ReThink said:
Careful with the recruitment places. Many of them are scams.

If anyone asks you to pay money in exchange for getting you a job - don't do it. You'll lose your money and won't end up with a job.

The best way to secure a job in Canada is to apply to employers directly through reputable job web sites such as the Canadian Job Bank, workopolis and monster.

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
Is canada having 100+ universities and if it is?then you had already spent a huge amount on the application fees only.not a wise decision

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
100 universities.... if each uni on average charges $100 as application processing fee then.. $100 x 100 unis = $10000.. which is 900k pkr.. damn that's alot of amount to spend.. best of luck

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dok said:
Be advise that most work permit visas are reserved for highly skilled workers. work permit visas for low skilled workers or workers without university degree are mostly reserved for some nationals who don't require visa to enter Canada. These people normally work in the agricultural sector. (seasonal).

If you don't have at least first degree, then I don't think any Canadian visa officer will issue you with a work permit, especially if you're the principal applicant.

What's your highest education level as of today?
You might be right my friend but there are bundle of jobs who doesn't require your qualification , your experience only they need is a worker so i'm applying for LMO not for FSW and my education is INTERMEDIATE / 12 / HSSC .

Thank 4 the precious information :)

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saadmalik said:
100 universities.... if each uni on average charges $100 as application processing fee then.. $100 x 100 unis = $10000.. which is 900k pkr.. damn that's alot of amount to spend.. best of luck
Not my friend Only applied in those universities who doesn't require application fee :-D

dok

Apr 20, 2014
ReThink said:
You might be right my friend but there are bundle of jobs who doesn't require your qualification , your experience only they need is a worker so i'm applying for LMO not for FSW and my education is INTERMEDIATE / 12 / HSSC .

Well, I wish you all the best!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ReThink said:

FYI - You apply for a work permit, not an LMO. Your employer is responsible for applying for an LMO.

If any of the recruitment agencies you are dealing with tell you that you have to pay a fee for the LMO, this is one of the sure signs of a scam.

Again, please be careful since there are many people who have lost money based on fake job offers.

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
FYI - You apply for a work permit, not an LMO. Your employer is responsible for applying for an LMO.

If any of the recruitment agencies you are dealing with tell you that you have to pay a fee for the LMO, this is one of the sure signs of a scam.

Again, please be careful since there are many people who have lost money based on fake job offers.
sure my friend i do know that much :) but thank you for your information i'll be careful with that and i haven't received an offer letter from the company but i'm waiting for it.

Thanks a lot