+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I've a lmo letter but i have alredy passed the restoration period?what can i do?

ismailgls

Mar 3, 2012
I applied for work permit without lmo paper but it was pending in that time .they refused me after that LMO is approved me ...Now I have already passed the restoration period ..so do you think i can apply again ?? or can i go to the border and get a work permit ???

terry2011

Dec 21, 2011
Hi,
just a question, in the letter where they refused work permit, did they state the date when you loose your status as Temporary resident?, I guess you could still applying for restoration of status if 90 days after that date hasn`t passed yet.

tryagain

Feb 27, 2012
hrsdc lmo valid up to six month from the issue date but i am not sure if you got refusal of work permit from immigartion then how long you should wait minimum to reapply again,i think 90 days if it is right then you can apply again work permit with valid lmo after that or you can wait for senior member in this forum

ismailgls

Mar 3, 2012
they did not say you must leave here or this kind of thing ...the letter says 'if you want this information considered or should you have different or additional information, it must be submitted with a new application and applicable fees'...but i already passed the 90 days ..i am now out of status so do you think i can apply for it ?