+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA shows outdated CRS score

stholy

Apr 1, 2015
I recently received my ITA. As per my EE profile, my score is 462 when the last draw took place. But, when I received my ITA last Friday, the letter says my score is 512 (old score).

I am sure my score is 462 and not 512, since I did not receive ITA for the 7th draw (cut-off: 469).

Already sent email to express entry team regarding this.

any thoughts?

foobar01

Apr 24, 2015
I am in the same boat. Looks like a bug in their system. The call center people had no idea. I opened a case specific inquiry but haven't heard anything back yet. Confused what to do next.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Since your score still falls under the new cut off, I think you can carry on with your application and attach a note on additional documents.

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
stholy said:
I recently received my ITA. As per my EE profile, my score is 462 when the last draw took place. But, when I received my ITA last Friday, the letter says my score is 512 (old score).

I am sure my score is 462 and not 512, since I did not receive ITA for the 7th draw (cut-off: 469).

Already sent email to express entry team regarding this.

any thoughts?
It happened to me too, I just carried on with the application and sent an email to the CIC explaining the situation, after all it's not our problem and just a system glitch. I got in touch with the call centre and they have no clue what to do in such case and encouraged me to send an email. God knows, when they will reply back. Am sure, not until my profile expires. While some in the forum said they declined the ITA, withdrew the EE profile and came up with a new profile with new email id and stuff. You could do that too, if you are confident enough that you might get another ITA soon.

Good luck, let us know what you are planning to do.