+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received twice and declined twice

UK22

May 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please I need suggestions because I am in dare need of it right now.

I have an express entry profile and recently got ita but when I included my spouse my points which was 455 dropped to 425 and this made me to decline the ita.

Please what can I do to increase my points? I really want to include my husband as accompanying because he already has a OWP which was approved on March 2020 but due to the pandemic he can’t enter canada now and my PGWP and his OWP is expiring in October 2020.

Now if I choose to put him as non accompanying what reason will I give to CIC considering the fact he already has a work permit but haven’t landed in canada yet.

Also I have recently registered for BCPNP (but no invitation to apply yet) under the skilled worker stream using my already existing express entry profile as I went back into the pool after declining the ita ( I don’t know if this is a good move). I have declined ita twice now because of this.

Please help and advise me I seriously need it as I am so confused right now.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone,

I have an express entry profile and recently got ita but when I included my spouse my points which was 455 dropped to 425 and this made me to decline the ita.

Please what can I do to increase my points? I really want to include my husband as accompanying because he already has a OWP which was approved on March 2020 but due to the pandemic he can’t enter canada now and my PGWP and his OWP is expiring in October 2020.

Now if I choose to put him as non accompanying what reason will I give to CIC considering the fact he already has a work permit but haven’t landed in canada yet.

Also I have recently registered for BCPNP (but no invitation to apply yet) under the skilled worker stream using my already existing express entry profile as I went back into the pool after declining the ita ( I don’t know if this is a good move). I have declined ita twice now because of this.

If you put him as non-accompanying, you tell the truth. You're doing it for the points.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
As said above - just tell the truth. Search this forum and you'll find other cases where people have done this and been successful. Besides, you really don't have a choice. Your three choices are

1. Tell the truth
2. Make up a story (and possibly get banned for five years)
3. Not get PR because you don't have enough points

Telling the truth is both the best option and the only option.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,

Recommend that you post your questions to the Express Entry section of the forum.