+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Question

Marsess

Apr 6, 2019
Hi! I am filling my application and found a question I don't know what to answer...On the Statutory question, they asked me if I ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country. The reason why I don't know what to answer its because I was with a working visa in Canada last year and I asked to expand my work permit. I had to wait as implied status and once I received the notification they told me that I had to leave the country because they refused my expansion.

What should I say? I think every question it's a tricky one hahaha

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi! I am filling my application and found a question I don't know what to answer...On the Statutory question, they asked me if I ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country. The reason why I don't know what to answer its because I was with a working visa in Canada last year and I asked to expand my work permit. I had to wait as implied status and once I received the notification they told me that I had to leave the country because they refused my expansion.

What should I say? I think every question it's a tricky one hahaha

Thank you
Not tricky at all. The answer is yes. Your extension was refused and you were asked to leave Canada. Very straight forward.