ITA Feb 24,2016~~~ getting things started

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same concern. I received ITA today however i'm not sure if I'm having technical issues as I cannot see Modify or Update button and the status is locked as Transmitted.
How do I generate questionnaire to proceed with my application?
Thanks

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand you are anxious to get things started, however this is the third post about this now!

On your MyCIC home page when you first log in, the application will appear in a separate section from your Express Entry profile

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozlis said:
I understand you are anxious to get things started, however this is the third post about this now!

On your MyCIC home page when you first log in, the application will appear in a separate section from your Express Entry profile
Thanks for your response. The first time I logged in MyCic account there's no separate box to continue the application. When I logged out and sign in again it finally appears.
I guess it's pre mature as I just received the ITA when I check Mycic.
+1 for you.
:)

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
audrey888 said:
Thanks for your response. The first time I logged in MyCic account there's no separate box to continue the application. When I logged out and sign in again it finally appears.
I guess it's pre mature as I just received the ITA when I check Mycic.
+1 for you.
:)
Congratulations Audrey, Did your status change in ITA status column ?

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VaibhavN said:
Congratulations Audrey, Did your status change in ITA status column ?
Thanks. The column for ITA still says'No invitation' as this time but the 2nd column is already visible. I guess my file is still updating of some kind.