+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issuing of Quebec Selection Certificate via Paris

mamis

Feb 21, 2012
Hi everyone, my bf sent in his application under the Quebec Skilled Migrant Program via the Paris Embassy in August 2011 and he received a mail from the embassy confirming his documents has been received with a file number and will start processing it. It's been 6 months now and he hasn't heard nor receive any mail from the embassy. Can someone PLSS tell me how long it takes for the Paris office to issue a Selection Certificate and for how long does my bf has to wait again. Will really appreciate a response. Thanks and GOOD LUCK to u all.

Miss C

Jan 16, 2012
Hi Mamis,

I can only advice you that your friend should write the office a case specific inquiry mail. You can find the email address on the CIC site for France. Your friend should provide them with the file number and write "urgent" as a reason for the email. Normally someone will get to you within a couple of days!
I know it's frustrating that they don't have a direct phone service.
Good luck!!!

mamis

Feb 21, 2012
Miss C said:
Hi Mamis,

I can only advice you that your friend should write the office a case specific inquiry mail. You can find the email address on the CIC site for France. Your friend should provide them with the file number and write "urgent" as a reason for the email. Normally someone will get to you within a couple of days!
I know it's frustrating that they don't have a direct phone service.
Good luck!!!
Thanks Miss C. I really appreciate your reply and he has done as adviced. Will keep u updated as things unfold and i wish u all the best in your process. God bless.