+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue with Travel Agent

wen123

Mar 26, 2021
Hi guys,

Looking for your advice on travel agent issue.

cancelled travel in 2021 due to Covid, airline offering full refund but travel agent refused to refund and asked for penality $200 ticket or keep ticket for resheduling.
when i rescheduling recently i realised they are over charing if i am not exagarating around $1000, (compared airline process on same dates). when i asked, they resheduling has different rates.

now to cancel they are asking e-transfer additonal money , so that they will refund full money, i asked charge it on my card, or deduct from orignal amount, they refused.
i don't have much trust after going through these cycles, months of trouble.

Please suggest is it safe to e-transfer money to get original amount back, anyone faced these kind of issues earlier ?,

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys,

Looking for your advice on travel agent issue.

cancelled travel in 2021 due to Covid, airline offering full refund but travel agent refused to refund and asked for penality $200 ticket or keep ticket for resheduling.
when i rescheduling recently i realised they are over charing if i am not exagarating around $1000, (compared airline process on same dates). when i asked, they resheduling has different rates.

now to cancel they are asking e-transfer additonal money of $600, so that they will refund full money, i asked charge it on my card, or deduct from orignal amount, they refused.
i don't have much trust after going through these cycles, months of trouble.

Please suggest is it safe to e-transfer money to get original amount back ?, please suggest.
None of us can tell you if it's safe to e-transfer the money.