+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Upfront Medical Exams mandatory for Study Permit under SDS ?

MKS02

May 21, 2021
In india all upfront medical exams has been stopped w.e.f 16th May 2021 . Can I apply for study permit without medical with LOE ? Has anyone applied under SDS without medical in this year or previous year ? How are IRCC processing these type of applications ?

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
In india all upfront medical exams has been stopped w.e.f 16th May 2021 . Can I apply for study permit without medical with LOE ? Has anyone applied under SDS without medical in this year or previous year ? How are IRCC processing these type of applications ?
Upfront medical is one of requirements for SDS.. I have applied SDS with upfront medical.

Shravan_Kumar

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Hey,

I am in the same boat. Were you able to get any answers to if it's okay if we apply using a LOE in place of upfront medical?

Did you apply using SDS? Kindly advise.

MKS02

May 21, 2021
Hey,

I am in the same boat. Were you able to get any answers to if it's okay if we apply using a LOE in place of upfront medical?

Did you apply using SDS? Kindly advise.
hi
As upfront medical exam is one of the eligibility criteria for SDS. So without medical we can not file under SDS. I did the same and filled under Non SDS.