+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is this posssible to change university

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
every body i have got admission in alberta and calgary is it possible to change it s i have paid my first year fee to alberta
so any one please........could any one plz tell about how to change it if possible easy or dificult process ...... waiting fr visa still

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waziri said:
hi
every body i have got admission in alberta and calgary is it possible to change it s i have paid my first year fee to alberta
so any one please........could any one plz tell about how to change it if possible easy or dificult process ...... waiting fr visa still
Yes, its possible to change your course/school on the basis of your valid study permit.

If you are changing course/school at the same level, that is from Secondary-to-Secondary OR Post Secondary-to-Post Secondary, thn you can do so easily and you do not have to inform/notify any authority in Canada.

But,

If you are changing from Higher-to-Lower Level OR Lower-to-Higher Level, thn you must notify/apply for changes in your study permit at "Case Processing Centre, Vegreville, Alberta,Canada". Its no where mentioned what are guidelines for such required changes.

and in your case, since you have already paid 1st term fees, may be you will get refund only after substaintial cut.

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks bro yap its same course in both universities m.eng so it means i can do it easily thanks once again fr ur information