+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is this job is scam or not

azadinjamaul

Apr 16, 2020
Yesterday I have received offer letter from company name Winston Gold Corp . Day before that one telephonic interview happened , number from which i got call is +16475573873 and email id is "hr@winstongoldmining.ca". I am from India please help me out. Till now they haven't asked me for any money.

Post-evaluation of your career profile in relative to the information provided by you, in your curriculum vitae and credentials, we have reached to a satisfactory consideration to engage you in a career with us. Hence, we are providing you an employment contract based on the intended designation and stating as well the terms and conditions governing the employment contract. Please find it attached with this mail.
Do read through carefully and if at-will, you are in agreement to the terms and conditions therein, you're obliged to sign and append your details where necessary (in acceptance), and mail back your copy to us.
Comes your acceptance of contract, duly signed and submitted back, issuance and approval of your appointment letter will be initiated and forwarded to you. While furnishing the assigned Canadian Immigration Center in your country with the necessary documents to secure your five years residence work permit (Closed work visa). If in need of clarifications, you can provide your inquiry through our email for more details.

Winston Gold Corp
#
919 Notre Dame Avenue,,
Suite 201, Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3E 0M8, Canada.

Offer letter(pdf file)

This term of contract engagement is set out by us at Winston Gold Mining Corp. (the employer). This 15th of April, 2020. With the opinion that the employee possesses necessary qualifications and abilities to assist in betterment of the company services, and the employee wills to render such services as an employee of the company based upon the terms and conditions set forth

The Employee is hereby offered a placement in the position of Mechanical Engineer and agrees to showcase the best of his skill, ability, experience and talents, while performing the services required of his position. The Employee may be required to perform work that is ancillary to that which has been offered. • The work Environment will be within the work metropolis of Winston Gold Mining Corp. Canada. •

The Employee’s salary/wage as at the date of this agreement is 12,250 CAD – [After all tax deductions], which amount will be reviewed from time to time. •

Notwithstanding the date of signature, this agreement will be deemed to have commenced on the date stipulated in this offer and will continue until the period of 5 years (extendable if willing, and in accordance to the company’s terms) unless terminated in accordance to terms of termination of contract. •
The first four weeks of employment will be regarded as a probationary period.
• The working hours shall not exceed 6 to 8 hours a day, 5 days per week. The daily starting and finishing times may be changed from time to time in accordance with the Employer’s operational requirements. •
If the Employee may from time to time be required to work overtime on normal working days, Sundays or public holidays. The Employee will be paid at the rate prescribed by the applicable law for overtime worked.

The Employer shall at its expense provide the Employee with accommodation, the Health Plan that is currently in place or as may be in place from time to time. •
The Employee is entitled to 4weeks annual leave per year •
If the Employee is unable to work due to any sickness or injury, the Employee will be entitled to sick leave in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The Employee will furthermore abide by any additional rules implemented by the Employer to regulate sick leave. •
The Employee is entitled to family responsibility leave in terms of the applicable legislation.
The Employer may require reasonable proof of the facts that support to the Employee’s request to take such leave. •
Subject to the provisions of the Labor Relations Act, Act 66 of 1995, this agreement may be terminated by the employee on notice of not less than: o ◦ One (1) week, if the Employee has been continuously employed for four weeks or less; o ◦ Four (4) weeks, if the Employee has been continuously employed for a year or more. •
Notwithstanding the above, this agreement may be terminated: o ◦
Summarily, if the Employee is found to be guilty of misconduct in a disciplinary enquiry and such misconduct justifies summary dismissal; o ◦ Or for any other reason which is permitted by law. •
All reasonable expenses arising out of employment and relocation shall be reimbursed assuming same have been authorized prior to being incurred and with the provision of appropriate receipts.

This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Manitoba. The parties hereto agree that in the event any article or part thereof of this agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid then said article or part shall be struck and all remaining provision shall remain in full force and effect. • reproduce in any form the Company's confidential information.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT REGARDING THIS.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Looks like a scam

This if you Google you get an exact match for South Africa

Labor Relations Act, Act 66 of 1995

Compensation not normally quoted as after tax and 147000 Cdn unrealistic anyway

Internet domain only set up last month another indication is a scam

Domain Name: winstongoldmining.ca
Registry Domain ID: 80918348-CIRA
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ca.fury.ca
Registrar URL: https://www.namecheap.com/
Updated Date: 2020-03-25T13:52:37Z
Creation Date: 2020-03-19T22:02:56Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-03-19T22:02:56Z
Registrar: Go Get Canada Domain Registrar Ltd.
Registrar IANA ID:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

azadinjamaul

Apr 16, 2020
okay I have provided them my documents (pdf file) in mail, only education certificates. after that i got interview call. Right now they send me three page of offer letter in pdf , ask me to sign it and send them back. Detail that i have already written above.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
okay I have provided them my documents (pdf file) in mail, only education certificates. after that i got interview call. Right now they send me three page of offer letter in pdf , ask me to sign it and send them back. Detail that i have already written above.
As above , ignore it . It’s a scam