+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is this genuine

gouri pusarla

Feb 11, 2020
i received an email from gmail account. please can anybody tell me is this genuine job offer. does the company exists?? Is anybody working there ??

2100, 855 - 2 Streets S.W... Calgary, AB T2P 4J8, Canada.

Tel +1(226)2704688
Employee Reg No: NHL- 0487595HRD.

Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on our job Was set-up to encourage the worldwide E -mail users hence you are ready to work In our company CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED
for us with good Attitude here are the job details as we will like you to work in our company over here in Canada as the ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in your term to make sure everything is going well.
You will be working in our company for 2 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.
A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
B) A Fixed Land Phone and an Internet Ready Computer.

WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening ON (SUPERVISING OTHER WORKERS THAT WORK IN YOUR DEPARTMENT) Annual leave of 30 days once per year (28 Dec 27 Jan)

Monthly Salary 8,000 CAD Bonus Salary 950 CAD per
Month Total Pay 8,950 CAD per month after Tax

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION SCAN AND SEND TO US.
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT ON THE RECEIPT OF SCANNED COPY OF YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND PHOTO PASSPORT.

1) We shall forward the documents to the Canadian Embassy/immigration in Canada
2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by us.
A) LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B) FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C) TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D) AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.

All These Documents i shall send Along With Your Attached Documents to the Canadian -Embassy in Canada and the Same Documents Will Be Sent to Your Country Embassy with Which the Embassy will Contact You for the visa processing and Stamping of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by us.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of $ 601 CAD which is 31,500 India currency to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country to enable them secure an appointment for your 2 Years working visa. All this has to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada.

Please do understand that we are doing this due to our past experience whereby we paid for visa and ticket fees and our employee turn us down, causing us to lose so much money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, We will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

Regards
Mr. Franklin George
Human Resources Manager

Tel +1(226)2704688

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i received an email from gmail account. please can anybody tell me is this genuine job offer. does the company exists?? Is anybody working there ??

2100, 855 - 2 Streets S.W... Calgary, AB T2P 4J8, Canada.

Tel +1(226)2704688
Employee Reg No: NHL- 0487595HRD.

Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on our job Was set-up to encourage the worldwide E -mail users hence you are ready to work In our company CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED
for us with good Attitude here are the job details as we will like you to work in our company over here in Canada as the ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in your term to make sure everything is going well.
You will be working in our company for 2 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.
A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
B) A Fixed Land Phone and an Internet Ready Computer.

WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening ON (SUPERVISING OTHER WORKERS THAT WORK IN YOUR DEPARTMENT) Annual leave of 30 days once per year (28 Dec 27 Jan)

Monthly Salary 8,000 CAD Bonus Salary 950 CAD per
Month Total Pay 8,950 CAD per month after Tax

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION SCAN AND SEND TO US.
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT ON THE RECEIPT OF SCANNED COPY OF YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND PHOTO PASSPORT.

1) We shall forward the documents to the Canadian Embassy/immigration in Canada
2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by us.
A) LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B) FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C) TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D) AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.

All These Documents i shall send Along With Your Attached Documents to the Canadian -Embassy in Canada and the Same Documents Will Be Sent to Your Country Embassy with Which the Embassy will Contact You for the visa processing and Stamping of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by us.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of $ 601 CAD which is 31,500 India currency to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country to enable them secure an appointment for your 2 Years working visa. All this has to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada.

Please do understand that we are doing this due to our past experience whereby we paid for visa and ticket fees and our employee turn us down, causing us to lose so much money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, We will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

Regards
Mr. Franklin George
Human Resources Manager
Tel +1(226)2704688
Obvious fake.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As above totally fake and a standard scam job offer template.

Employers will not provided any one of free accommodation or flights plus would not be using gmail.

Do not share copies any documents or pay any money