+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any hope for a Graphic Designer ?

shobairwaziry

Nov 25, 2020
I'm visual editor and working with photoshop with 7 years experience in photo design and worked with lots of modeling photographers since 2015.
Is there any hope to find a job in Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Look at immigration programs rather than a job as securing a job without work authorization is difficult. Are you a US citizen. If so look at CUSMA professional visa path.

shobairwaziry

Nov 25, 2020
Unfortunately i'm not US Citizen, i'm Afghan citizen and born in iran with thousand of millions limits in life and working. i really want live same as other peoples without any stress about my future and my occupation. i registered on Free Assessment and waiting for their answer and hope i'll be accept by them.

Reactions: scylla

LiamPullman

Feb 20, 2022
Believe me, my friend, there is an option to find a job absolutely everywhere, even if you are in Canada, even in Tanzania. The main thing is the desire to work. Having it, you will definitely get a workplace. Another question is whether your salary will satisfy you, but think about it yourself. I realized that I wanted to develop flyers when I accidentally stumbled upon the create.vista.com and I started developing a couple of flyers for my friend's business. They came out so cool that other businessmen were also interested in them. And so it turned out.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Believe me, my friend, there is an option to find a job absolutely everywhere, even if you are in Canada, even in Tanzania. The main thing is the desire to work. Having it, you will definitely get a workplace. Another question is whether your salary will satisfy you, but think about it yourself. I realized that I wanted to develop flyers when I accidentally stumbled upon the create.vista.com and I started developing a couple of flyers for my friend's business. They came out so cool that other businessmen were also interested in them. And so it turned out.
Don't bullsh!t people..

Reactions: jt9191