+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is need a re entry visa when have a tourist visa to US?

tikya-lg

Jan 25, 2013
Hi need advice from you guys. I'm live in caregiver in Calgary, my employer going for 1 week holiday in Montana USA and they will apply me for a tourist visa so that I can go with them. My question is do I still need a re entry visa because my work permit is not valid for re entry? Or I just ask in carway port of entry for re entry? Please give me some information, I'm so confused about it? Thanks...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tikya-lg said:
Hi need advice from you guys. I'm live in caregiver in Calgary, my employer going for 1 week holiday in Montana USA and they will apply me for a tourist visa so that I can go with them. My question is do I still need a re entry visa because my work permit is not valid for re entry? Or I just ask in carway port of entry for re entry? Please give me some information, I'm so confused about it? Thanks...
1. No, you don't need a new TRV to return to Canada as long as your work permit is valid and you are only going to the US or St. Pierre et Miquelon and returning within the validity of your work permit.

tikya-lg

Jan 25, 2013
Thank you..my work permit still valid until sept 2013...were going on April to Montana USA for skiing with my employer...now I'm waiting for my new passport and to process my extension...