+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS NAIROBI CANADIAN OFFICE BACK TO WORK THE MADE AN ETRO ON MY APPLICATION AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM NO RESULTS

jaybliz2013

May 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Nominated
Please help me with the correct email address to contact Nairobi office of CIC they refused my work visa saying the pnp certificate has expired which in fact still valid till Nov 2020 all effort to get to them prove no result and they are not responding

Kellyx kelvin

Dec 30, 2020
Hello, I applied for a visit visa and submited my biometrics on 11th Nov 2020.
I have not received my decision yet.
What could be the matter

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
If you applied for a visitor visa from Kenya, the processing time for your application is 288 days. That’s over 9 months. In actual fact, I haven’t seen a visitor visa approved in the last 7 months. Their attention is on PR and students. The government says now is not the time to visit Canada. So, you will wait much longer

This is the link to check processing times. I don’t know where you saw 30-46 days. They will not reply you for a visitor visa enquiry because they are not working on it. Check this link to confirm what I told you

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
H
Hello, I applied for a visit visa and submited my biometrics on 11th Nov 2020.
I have not received my decision yet.
What could be the matter
Have they started your eligibility review and background check?

Yeah what the other poster said, processing time for applications from Kenya is about 8 months approx.

Reactions: Kellyx kelvin

Edna179452

Jan 10, 2020
If you applied for a visitor visa from Kenya, the processing time for your application is 288 days. That’s over 9 months. In actual fact, I haven’t seen a visitor visa approved in the last 7 months. Their attention is on PR and students. The government says now is not the time to visit Canada. So, you will wait much longer

This is the link to check processing times. I don’t know where you saw 30-46 days. They will not reply you for a visitor visa enquiry because they are not working on it. Check this link to confirm what I told you

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
But why if you are applying under COVID 19? Will it still take that’s long?
Because the government of Canada also said that family members, and people in a relationship with a permanent resident can come visit on the basis of Covid 19 and that they should put it boldly on their application under purpose of visit.

I am asking because my fiancé applied to visit and as soon as we got married we updated his profile as well.
Please guys has anyone gotten a visa on that basis?

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021

Maybe am checking the wrong way but since February it says 8 weeks for a work permit from the Kenya office. Please confirm. I applied on 24th October 2020. First Medical pass indication was 26th February 2021. Since then the medical pass date has changed twice, Is that normal ?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you apply under Covid 19? those are the people they are attending to
Many people misinterpreted with the government said. They said that that spouses could travel to Canada if they had a TRV but they never said that they would approve TRVs for all spouses living abroad. Many spouses of PRs and citizens still struggle to get TRVs.

emurugi

Apr 10, 2021
Maybe am checking the wrong way but since February it says 8 weeks for a work permit from the Kenya office. Please confirm. I applied on 24th October 2020. First Medical pass indication was 26th February 2021. Since then the medical pass date has changed twice, Is that normal ?
I don't think they are following the processing time deadlines. I applied for work permit in January 2020 am still waiting for feedback.