+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is lmiajobs.ca (on Instagram)/ lmiajobs.com real?

tohelianthus

Mar 4, 2019
I found lmiajobs.ca(on instagram) and lmiajobs.com online, they are offering services to help u get an lmia jobs in fee that not so high.

Can anybody tell me is their service real and trustworthy?

I understand that some people say reliable job agency charge employers instead of employees. But I assume cases of Lmia jobs are different because they are sort of immigration service?

Thanks!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I found lmiajobs.ca(on instagram) and lmiajobs.com online, they are offering services to help u get an lmia jobs in fee that not so high.

Can anybody tell me is their service real and trustworthy?

I understand that some people say reliable job agency charge employers instead of employees. But I assume cases of Lmia jobs are different because they are sort of immigration service?

Thanks!!
They aren't any different. They won't get you a job.

Rinia

Dec 14, 2021
I don't think they can give you a job. I tried to get hired via a similar site but, no success. At that point, I was so broke I couldn't even pay my rent. Since I was passionate about fashion and beauty. I decided to start an Instagram account. Of course, I had no community at the beginning with no followers, just some friends. But, I found this platform: megafamous.com. With their help, I was able to collect real followers for a start, and now, I don't need a job anymore. If you have any hobbies, you can try something similar!