+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it too late? discovered mistake after submit ;Address /Travel history dates.

maryamoj

Nov 22, 2016
I received ITA on November 16 and submitted my application on December 23. However, today I found the same mistake in a date repeated 2 times in my forms, Addres History and Travel History. I live in Germany currently, and the mistake was writing March 27 as my arrival date instead of March 30 and it clearly shows in my Passport's stamp that 30 is correct.

Is this going to cause me trouble? Can I correct it?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My travel history was quite tangled and I did not even realize it until I was requested to submit the travel history form (IMM5562E).
I think in your case if something is unclear to them they will request it from you as well.

maryamoj

Nov 22, 2016
Thank you, but isn't there a chance of getting refused or cancelled?
I'm too scared, I'd rather act pro-active and clear things up

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryamoj said:
Thank you, but isn't there a chance of getting refused or cancelled?
I'm too scared, I'd rather act pro-active and clear things up
I don't think so but you can always submit a CSE.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryamoj said:
Are there any tutorials or links on Canada visa where I can see how to submit a CSE?
You don't need any. it's quite straightforward. Use this link.

maryamoj

Nov 22, 2016
I posted this message, and did not include any additional documents. I assumed it would be too much. Does the message come across as clear?

"To whom it may concern,

I submitted my application for a Permanent Residence on 23/12/2016. However I found out there has been two mistakes in two of my forms; the Address History and the Travel History form.

I would like to change my latest Address history entry beginning from 27/03/2016 to 30/03/2016 (the correct date).

And my latest Travel History from 27/03/2016 to 30/03/2016.

Kind regards,"

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryamoj said:
I posted this message, and did not include any additional documents. I assumed it would be too much. Does the message come across as clear?
Sounds fine. But I personally would not even bother submitting anything right now.

aniketrao

May 1, 2019
Bringing this thread back up - I submitted a CSE because there a typo in one of my addresses in my address history section. Will this lead to a delay in the background check process?