+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is It The End of The Road for Me ?E-client Status:withdrawn?

K

knkrumah2003

Hi everyone,
First of all,I am a dependent among three other siblings.The main applicant is my Dad who is already in canada.My step Mum is sponsoring us.Myself, i'm in UK (as student ).Canada embassy,Ghana has already asked for Medicals and they have acknowledged ,they have been received.

Initially I was told by the canada embassy that I AM NOT being processed for Immigration at this time,but I had to do all the medicals,security etc since I am noted on my Dad's application as accompanyning child.Meanwhile I had a file number,and mt status was 'in process' on the e-client.

Now,Medicals,Security,copy of passport have all been sent to the embassy and they have confirmed delivery!However, I woke up some time last month to find the status of my application on the e-client :'Withdrawn', then 'a decision has been made on your application.An officer will contact you ....'. Does any one understand this?

I enquired at the embassy about the status of my application and i got just four words from them in an email:File closed,documents sent to canada.
So what is the 'withdrawn status' all about? Is it the end of the road for me?I need help,please.

N/B:However my Dad's application is still in process and in fact CIC has written to my letter with 'approval in principle' notice.
The sponsor (my step mum) has not also withdrawn her consent.

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Hi,
That does sound confusing! What I would do, is phone the embassy. It is much better to speak to a person. Good luck!
- Penny

K

knkrumah2003

Thanks Penny.I have sent an email for clarification as no seems to pick the phone.I will report back!

Zhu

May 30, 2007
Ottawa, Canada
I know the website is sometimes innacurate. I've heard of someone on a forum who had a withdrawn statuts as you... and it was just a mistake.

The website is updated every monday, check again to see if it changed.

K

knkrumah2003

Thanks...It has not changed though but i hope is all a mistake.I will report back if any changes.