+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it normal to get medical request from CIC after you submitted it?

joe250

Jul 19, 2021
Hello everyone,
I did my medical exam back in December 2020, and from my knowledge, they are still valid until November this year. But I recently got a message from CIC asking me to take a medical exam. What should I do about this? I could be flexible to redo it, but everything is closed up in my country of residence.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello everyone,
I did my medical exam back in December 2020, and from my knowledge, they are still valid until November this year. But I recently got a message from CIC asking me to take a medical exam. What should I do about this? I could be flexible to redo it, but everything is closed up in my country of residence.

Write them through a webform and also upload the copy of medical result sheet if you have taken it upfront previously

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Hello everyone,
You are fortunate You have got request from them. It means they want your medical status. You can upload your existing medical, but it is fine if you do it again for them...

joe250

Jul 19, 2021
You are fortunate You have got request from them. It means they want your medical status. You can upload your existing medical, but it is fine if you do it again for them...
Ohhh is it a good sign? Thank you for the help provided I owe you big time!