+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it already late to apply for Sep'22 admission?

tkrmanisha

Apr 2, 2022
Dear members,

I wish to enroll for the 2 yrs MBA program this year. I have been told by consultants that it's too late to be getting offer letters and visa in time. Is it so?? I can see some of the universities are accepting application, but as per the consultants, even though I get the offer letters in time, visa chances are bleak.

Also, I am 35+ and have 11 years of continuous full time work experience as Marketing Professional and entrepreneur. I am also told that the education gap and age both could be reasons for my visa request to get rejected as I'd be considered a candidate intending permanent immigration.

Kindly guide and suggest way forward. I truly wish to start my course this year.

Best regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear members,

I wish to enroll for the 2 yrs MBA program this year. I have been told by consultants that it's too late to be getting offer letters and visa in time. Is it so?? I can see some of the universities are accepting application, but as per the consultants, even though I get the offer letters in time, visa chances are bleak.

Also, I am 35+ and have 11 years of continuous full time work experience as Marketing Professional and entrepreneur. I am also told that the education gap and age both could be reasons for my visa request to get rejected as I'd be considered a candidate intending permanent immigration.

Kindly guide and suggest way forward. I truly wish to start my course this year.

Best regards
Have you even applied for schools? Most good MBA program would not be accepting applications now. Then you wait for approval and apply for study permit.

shikha.sharma

Mar 26, 2022
Dear members,

Best regards
Hello,

I suggest you to go for higher studies because there are very less numbers of chances to get PR directly as of your age. but you can choose the other option like purse MBA in Canada with your work experience.(Not for sept intake, Go with Jan intake)

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
Dear members,

Best regards
Contact Cape Breton University