+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is IELTS with IDP (Australia) Accepted for FSW Canada PR?

ragunandan

Jul 7, 2014
Hi,

I am done my IELTS with British Council (Cambridge) and scored the eligibility.

Earlier, I did not have any plan to apply together for my spouse but now I have.

At present, there are no earlier dates available for IELTS with British Council but they are available for IELTS with IDP. Kindly can anybody clarify if IELTS with IDP (Australia) is accepted for FSW Canada?

Also, can you clarify, does she need to take the same General Training module as me (principal applicant).

Thanks,
Ragu

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ragunandan said:
Hi,

I am done my IELTS with British Council (Cambridge) and scored the eligibility.

Earlier, I did not have any plan to apply together for my spouse but now I have.

At present, there are no earlier dates available for IELTS with British Council but they are available for IELTS with IDP. Kindly can anybody clarify if IELTS with IDP (Australia) is accepted for FSW Canada?

Also, can you clarify, does she need to take the same General Training module as me (principal applicant).

Thanks,
Ragu
It doesn't matter which for IELTs, if you want adaptability points for her language, then she has to take IELTS or CELPIP.

vthinkbig

Sep 5, 2014
hey i need a quick n urgent help
i did my ielts from kuwait british council i got 7 ,7.5 n 6 but in reading i got 5.5
now all ielts dates are booked here
m getting 18 october which ill be too late
should i go to pakistan to give it
is ielts diffculty level remains same in everywhere as i heard in kuwait its more easy
plz guide

regards

sanat.376

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
hey ragunandan,I can only answer one part of your question.

IELTS is jointly owned by - 1. British Council, 2. IDP: IELTS Australia and 3.Cambridge English Language Assessment through more than 900 test centres and locations in over 130 countries.

Its a single test owned and administered by 3 different organizations.The test results are still considered as one whole, irrespective of which administrator you chose for writing it.

IELTS is IELTS. Hope it helps.Good Luck.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
sanat.376 said:
IELTS is IELTS. Hope it helps.Good Luck.
I agree. There is only one IELTS on this earth :)