+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Himalayan University graduation approved in PR Visa?

Juhi0610

Mar 28, 2018
My sister graduated from Himalayan University. Can she apply for Canadian PR Visa. Is Himalayan University approved there? Please reply

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
My sister graduated from Himalayan University. Can she apply for Canadian PR Visa. Is Himalayan University approved there? Please reply
Hi ,

Please visit WES website , choose your country and you can easily see if the university name is there or not. Even you can send them an email and they reply very fast.

Hope this helps

Amitsingh86

Sep 5, 2018
Hello everyone. Wes has positively evaluated my Himalayan university degree. So the answer to your question is yes.

Amitsingh86

Sep 5, 2018
Actually you don't need a consultant for this. It's a pretty straight forward process. Just make sure you get the transcripts from the university as per Wes requirements. I am doing my immigration through x-axis. So they guided me with the process.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi All,

Yes, WES will recognize/evaluate Himalayan university documents/transcripts for your PR purpose.

Sana Qureshi

Sep 29, 2018
Hello everyone. Wes has positively evaluated my Himalayan university degree. So the answer to your question is yes.
Hi,

Was this distance learning or in campus education. Also please let me know if wes asked for transcripts. Also do we need to write to university for transcript. Please share your experience and expertise on this.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

As we informed in early without fail WES will accept transcripts from Himalayan university, this university have two campus at Delhi and Itanagar. To get transcripts from both Campus you can approach www.eternaltranscripts.com to get your transcripts for hassle free service.

akshay shukla

Jun 10, 2020
anybody please guide the process for getting transcripts from himalayan university ? trying there contact number from last 1 month , but no reply till now. please help.