+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is celban review materials available in public library?

chink03

Sep 16, 2015
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here. I'm from Philippines and I'm residing to Edmonton next month. I'm planning to take a celban test next year in Edmonton and I don't have any review materials with me. I'm just curious if there is/are available reading materials in a public library especially in Edmonton? Can you guys give me some references? I'd greatly appreciate it. Or anyone could recommend me a good celban review center if any. I hope you can help me with this. Thanks in advance guys. ;D

Godisgood29

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
chink03 said:
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here. I'm from Philippines and I'm residing to Edmonton next month. I'm planning to take a celban test next year in Edmonton and I don't have any review materials with me. I'm just curious if there is/are available reading materials in a public library especially in Edmonton? Can you guys give me some references? I'd greatly appreciate it. Or anyone could recommend me a good celban review center if any. I hope you can help me with this. Thanks in advance guys. ;D
hi, i will take Celban on 28th of May next year. Do you want me to be your review buddy? my email add is theresafelicitas206@yahoo.com
We can share what some ideas regarding the exam. :)

Linda Paulino

Jan 12, 2016
Hi there, there is no Celban Materials available anywhere but you can check online and one that might help you too is the crash class at any Bredin Learning Centre which is in Edmonton too. Too bad that Celban is one of those profitable org like the IELTS. Also, check you tube