+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is CEC part of FSW?

OHKIDDA

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
I posted this question earlier but no response, so i thought i try again.

I'm trying to determine which category I am in when checking the status on eCAS. Am I "applications submitted in canada" or "applications submitted to Sydney, NS, under FSW"???

I applied under the graduate stream for CEC and submitted it in Canada, but way back when my credit card was charged, it said "FSW" on my credit card statement.

Right now, my applications status is "In Process." Does that mean I am beyond the eligibility review, and that I do actually qualify?

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
OHKIDDA said:
I posted this question earlier but no response, so i thought i try again.

I'm trying to determine which category I am in when checking the status on eCAS. Am I "applications submitted in canada" or "applications submitted to Sydney, NS, under FSW"???

I applied under the graduate stream for CEC and submitted it in Canada, but way back when my credit card was charged, it said "FSW" on my credit card statement.

Right now, my applications status is "In Process." Does that mean I am beyond the eligibility review, and that I do actually qualify?
u don't need to worry. when the credit got charged from cec applicants, it says canada immigration, fsw. it shows like that to all applicants. i guess that's how they placed their system. btw, when did u applied????? when u get aor, it means that u have passed the completeness stage and ur application is eligible for processing not necessarily approval.

OHKIDDA

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
ujbaby said:
u don't need to worry. when the credit got charged from cec applicants, it says canada immigration, fsw. it shows like that to all applicants. i guess that's how they placed their system. btw, when did u applied????? when u get aor, it means that u have passed the completeness stage and ur application is eligible for processing not necessarily approval.
thanks for the response. but i don't think it answers my question
i applied in march and got medical request last week. got my AOR back in May 31.

when you log in to eCAS, and click on your status, it describes it. last week, my status was "application received". This week, following medical request, it is now changed to "In Process"

Somewhere on the same page, you can click on a link to get to a table that describes each stage. There are three links: applicatiosn submitted outside Canada; applications submitted in Canada; and applications submitted to Sydney Nova Scotia as FSW. So, I'm confused which of the last two options applies to CEC people who submitted it to Nova Scotia.

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
OHKIDDA said:
thanks for the response. but i don't think it answers my question
i applied in march and got medical request last week. got my AOR back in May 31.

when you log in to eCAS, and click on your status, it describes it. last week, my status was "application received". This week, following medical request, it is now changed to "In Process"

Somewhere on the same page, you can click on a link to get to a table that describes each stage. There are three links: applicatiosn submitted outside Canada; applications submitted in Canada; and applications submitted to Sydney Nova Scotia as FSW. So, I'm confused which of the last two options applies to CEC people who submitted it to Nova Scotia.
i would click on applications submitted in canada