+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is biometric required every time I apply?

sss_1983

Apr 8, 2015
Hi,
I applied visittor visa for my mother in march which was refused. I am applying again this month with improved docs. My question is, do my mother have to go for and pay for biometric once again?
Thanks in advance.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
sss_1983 said:
Hi,
I applied visittor visa for my mother in march which was refused. I am applying again this month with improved docs. My question is, do my mother have to go for and pay for biometric once again?
Thanks in advance.
no

sss_1983

Apr 8, 2015
nick.rwth said:
I applied yesterday online from Canada. However, I had to pay the biometric fee and my mother needs to go to the VAC in Bangladesh for biometric again. I didn't find any option to provide the information that i applied last month also. So, can you suggest me how can I make sure that my mother doesn't have to go for biometric and i dont have to pay for that again?

megamind_moon

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
I hope that this is truely the case... cz it will save 70$ for biometrics.... every time we go to have biometrics in VAC ...they give us a card with serial number...i wish they can allow us to use it with the UCI

Me2015

Apr 14, 2015
I am the applicant myself which visa was refused. I need to submit a new application with alot more documentation. I have the same question whether or not I have to pay biometric again?

Let me know whether or not you have to pay for your mother again?

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
sss_1983 said:
Hi,
Thanks in advance.
Yes biometrics must be done each time you apply. See the link below for more info

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=704&t=19