+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is anyone taking their G1 written test soon in Ontario?

rbrtstn

Mar 28, 2021
Hello,

My daughter has a slight learning disability and she's having trouble passing the G1 written test here in Toronto. We've tried all of the various online practice tests with little luck. If anyone is taking their G1 written test soon, could you please PM me?

Thanks!

Robert

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How about you study the handbook and then do the online tests with your daughter?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many times - she gets to the computer then I guess freezes up and says the questions aren't the same as what we've studied.
Try a different approach. It's like you have a jeopardy clue and other contestant write down different questions.

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Let her practice the online questions as much as possible, that way the rules and signs will be easier to remember. The test is very similar to the online questions especially the signs. The rules are a little more tricky, but the questions that come in the exam are more or less the same as what you do in the practice tests. Good luck to her!

amelia147

Apr 22, 2021
Hello,

My daughter has a slight learning disability and she's having trouble passing the G1 written test here in Toronto. We've tried all of the various online practice tests with little luck. If anyone is taking their G1 written test soon, could you please PM me?

Thanks!

Robert
I recently passed my G1. I just studied from the Official MTO Drivers handbook and tried these G1 Practice Tests. Road signs are easy but rules are a bit trickier.