+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is any one going to conestoga college in january 2016 intake pls join

Jul 27, 2015
Hey guys...

All the students going to Conestoga college for January 2016 intake lets get to know each other and share ideas so it will be beneficial for all of us

I have got offer letter for embedded system development

bskang

Sep 12, 2015
Hey there This is Gurpreet Singh from Toronto ( CANADA ). This message is just to inform you that i help international students to take admissions in Canada Colleges. I can get you discount from any college of Canada. If you need any help to change your program or college then let me know i can help you with that without charging you anything. If your in India and coming to canada thru my Agency then i can help you out with airport pick up, accommodation, Job and fees discount etc. Hope to hear from you if you or your friend needs help regarding admissions or change college. Feel free to contact me on Facebook: Gurpreet Singh Sheinh
or you can whatsapp me: 001-6479094327.

Thanks,
Gurpreet Singh Sheinh

Shubhu1992

Sep 18, 2015
Hey hi this is shubhankar even i have got the offer letter from conestoga for business prog.

M actually worried to get visa as i have a 5 years of gap after Hsc. But that 5 years of gap i have a work exp as sales associate so i chose the prog of Business. What do u think after Hsc 5 years of work exp as sales associate and ielts score 6.0 with no band less than 5.5

Jul 27, 2015
Shubhu1992 said:
Hey hi this is shubhankar even i have got the offer letter from conestoga for business prog.

M actually worried to get visa as i have a 5 years of gap after Hsc. But that 5 years of gap i have a work exp as sales associate so i chose the prog of Business. What do u think after Hsc 5 years of work exp as sales associate and ielts score 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
bro' one of my friend got visa with 58% and 6.0 band overall in ielts and other one got visa with just 55% . As u said u have 5 years experience to show I don't think that gap is any major issue (as u r doing some job at that time) .Just make u r SOP strong and never write your weak points in SOP.
All the best

conestoga

Dec 6, 2015
I am also going to conestoga and opt mobile solution development course .Anyone opt for similar course??