+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Irish - Need help with IEC 2012 PLEASE!!

saramurphy12

Feb 3, 2012
Hi,

I have been calling and searching everywhere for these answers but I am having no luck, can someone PLEASE help!

I am currently filling out my applications for the IEC working holiday program. (I am Irish, and applying from Canada for the second time)
Unfortunately, I have found it can be very contradicting/confusing.

1. In the "step by step application guide", it asks for 2 sets of documents. it gives 9 steps within the 2 sets, but then under "submitting application package" it asks to "please arrange your documents as indicated in the first and second sets of documents (steps 1-8)"

2. In the "step by step application guide", under the "important reminders from the visa section", Section C states "read the CIC instruction guide very carefully".... Upon reading this, it asks for many other forms that are not mentioned in the initial "step-by-step application guide" such as :

-Document Checklist (IMM 5488)
-Schedule 1 ─ Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada (IMM 5257 ─ Schedule 1)
-Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union (IMM 5409)
-Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)

3. In the "Document Checklist", it doesn't have the "Declarations Form", which is the first thing on the list in the "step by step application guide".

Finally, in the "step by step application", it asks that you mail your application and mentions nothing about the fees. But in the "CIC instruction guide", its says "fees must be included with the application". When applying last year, I did not pay the fees until I received the conditional acceptance email.

Can anyone please advise which set we are to follow??

Your help/advice is much appreciated.

Cheers!!

Sarah